Joe Joe's AMA
Said it to every other AMA, Honest opinion of myself?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
What is your biggest dream?
Do you identify yourself as Welsh or British, what’s your thought Plaid Cymru and are you fluent in your native language as I know a lot of public money goes into funding for a massive drive on the Welsh language now being fought at schools etc.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Do you want to rep me ?
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

Do you like pizza? If yes which one is your favourite?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

hello, my favourite Welshman there's a rumour that you do terrible things to sheep is that true?

also, you have been very inactive XD I wonder why XD
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(10-26-2017, 09:16 AM)Viljo Wrote: Honest opinion about me.

Nice guy, always chill to talk to.

(10-26-2017, 10:45 AM)Sir Narc Wrote: Dishonest opinion about me

(Dishonest) Bae, (Honest) Cool guy, likes to troll people over Steam Messages, I knew you were....

(10-26-2017, 10:52 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Favorite building/area on V5P?

I havn't done many V5P builds yet I have been planning a few but I do like some areas such as behind Midas, I also enjoy building offices in the Nexus and places like that.

(10-26-2017, 11:16 AM)[FL:RP] Kyle Wrote: Favorite place you've ever been to? Holiday wise.

Probably have to be Paris, I've been there a few times. Nice place, lovely culture.

(10-26-2017, 03:18 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Said it to every other AMA, Honest opinion of myself?

Great friend, even if you take the piss out of my accent, known you for some time now. You create a great vibe.

(10-26-2017, 03:50 PM)Marty Wrote: Do you identify yourself as Welsh or British, what’s your thought Plaid Cymru and are you fluent in your native language as I know a lot of public money goes into funding for a massive drive on the Welsh language now being fought at schools etc.

I call myself British. To be honest I disagree with Plaid  Cymru on most things such as a independent Wales, which would never work it would just collapse. There is a massive drive for children and teens to learn the Welsh Language. It is most dominant in the North, but I did study a Welsh GCSE (Which I regret), however children no longer have the option and are forced to learn Welsh as a GCSE, also an A-level called 'Welsh Baccalaureate' is mandatory which teachers A-Level students "Vital Skills". Funding has also gone into translating every public sign you can think of, Bus Lanes must have Welsh Translations, so must Slow down warnings.

(10-26-2017, 03:53 PM)Vegas_ Wrote: Do you want to rep me ?

I don't know, do I want to rep you?

(10-26-2017, 03:53 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Do you like pizza? If yes which one is your favourite?

I love pizza. My favourite pizza which triggers many is Ham and Pineapple

(10-26-2017, 04:33 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: hello, my favourite Welshman there's a rumour that you do terrible things to sheep is that true?

also, you have been very inactive XD I wonder why XD

I do not do anything terrible to sheep.

Also my activity is pretty good, getting in like 20 hours or so a week.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
How r u, friend
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-26-2017, 03:20 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: What is your biggest dream?

My biggest dream you ask. Well I have aspired for a while now to become an Astrophysicist and work along side some of the most influential men and women of science. Obviously it will be a hard task including numerous hours of study and what not but it is something the interests me, it sends you around the World and out of it. Astrophysicists travel to prestigious science centres such as CERN Large Hadron Collider and NASA. Along with that job I would love to have a collection of classical cars and some modern including the car of my dreams, a Rolls Royce.

(10-26-2017, 05:48 PM)Random Wrote: How r u, friend

I am good Sir. How are you?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

I see its alive one again so fire away my dudes.....
Regards,
Joe Joe