Ban NervaL
Player Name: NervaL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4341236 32:44119 0 active (From Console)

Time in GMT: 14:40

Summary: Failed attempt at RDM. Just spawned as a doctor to get More Nitrazepam for my Bind when there is a Police Officer shooting me from the bank. I'm at 50 Health and starting to go Gray as I run over to him. Manage to catch his name and say stop. He stops when I'm on about 30 Health. After which, Jammy (Blue-eyed) tries save me, I'd been RPing as a pirate with Jammy and he avenged me.

Evidence: Ummm.. Hard one.. My video won't upload and I need a video editor.. You can ask Jammy.
And I'm so stupid to have left the server, No more Console Evidence..
Well i just have to say that this is really overreacting... A Ban Request for something that small..? come on!... >.<
Skaara, i would say that this guy is a new player and ofc. he goes cop and rdm's people who do that should get a 4-7 day's ban..

GINGERS DO HAVE SOUL!!
Shark Wrote:Just spawned as a doctor to get More Nitrazepam for my Bind
Camping on the Doctor class = Rule break.
Shark Wrote:I'd been RPing as a pirate with Jammy and he avenged me.
You were roleplaying as a pirate while you were a doctor? And then your friend proceeded to RDM NervaL?
I'm considering banning you and Jammy instead of NervaL.

Plus no evidence.
And your name messes up quotes.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Lawl.. well if it's a newbie at the server that keeps doing like that as police, he should be talked real hard to. Or banned for that matter.. I didnt think of that, Horny, when i wrote the other comment... >.< Ban! Cheese
Ahh but I was selling, Anyway I guess I was just annoyed with the failcops. Umm... Raffi lock this please.