[Solved] Another ignorant face.
Rainbow 
Hi, im new here.
Created my login just now and I'w been downloading the required addons, one problem still stands tho... I don't know how to join the server, I thought it was just some form of whitelist since it says "you'w been banned" each time I try and join, but ever since I made the account I'w been looking around the forum and I can't find any trace of such lists. A coupple of times I have gotten to some sort of queue with the indication Im in about #4th place but that's rearly. 

Please help, is there something I should know for joining?

No I haven't been banned. I'w never played on the server.
EDIT: You was banned for "Prop spam / lag and kill server" by Temar

You must of played server before bud.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Personally I haven't seen anyone else with this issue, but I will contact an Administrator to see if they can have a look at it.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Scarletstike
The queue indicates that the server is full. The server does not have a whitelist. I have never heard of your problem either, hopefully someone can help with this soon so you can strat to play on FL.

Anyways, welcome Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Scarletstike
(10-23-2017, 05:56 PM)Scarletstike Wrote: Hi, im new here.
Created my login just now and I'w been downloading the required addons, one problem still stands tho... I don't know how to join the server, I thought it was just some form of whitelist since it says "you'w been banned" each time I try and join, but ever since I made the account I'w been looking around the forum and I can't find any trace of such lists. A coupple of times I have gotten to some sort of queue with the indication Im in about #4th place but that's rearly. 

Please help, is there something I should know for joining?

No I haven't been banned. I'w never played on the server.

You should contact and administrator about ban issue, let's come to queue issue;So you have to try reconnecting in 5 minutes again and again or you will be taken back to last person in the queue. I hope I helped you,
Please provide me with your SteamID in a PM, I'll look further into this.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(10-23-2017, 05:57 PM)Envy Wrote: Probs been banned. I'll look ur steam id up and edit this

Thanks alot.

(10-23-2017, 06:02 PM)Scarletstike Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 05:57 PM)Envy Wrote: Probs been banned. I'll look ur steam id up and edit this

Thanks alot.

edited pal
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
As Envy has stated above, you have been banned in the past. 
If you wish to appeal this ban, place an Unban Request here; https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
Make sure to read the Unban Request Rules first before writing one.
(10-23-2017, 06:00 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: The queue indicates that the server is full. The server does not have a whitelist. I have never heard of your problem either, hopefully someone can help with this soon so you can strat to play on FL.

Anyways, welcome Smile

weird, thanks.