I miss yall so much sometimes.
(10-25-2017, 06:07 AM)Infernaw Wrote: I like this thread. Hopefully people can continue talking about their opinions about the server without it turning into a keyboard war.

Jokhah, when you were an admin back then, you had all right to clean up the full servers from actual trolls.
Now the environment is just very stiff and boring. Like trying to survive a family dinner without alcohol.

I don't know much about the powerhungry staff, I experienced more abuse and biasness as a player before ever having a staff position. That's when they show you their real faces heh. So I can't really say that much has changed since then. As staff I usually had to tell my teammates to chill out with targetting, but they always had an excuse back, which I wasn't a fan of but couldn't control their free will either.

However, the good vibes are non existant and plain out boring and so it's not worth playing as much or at all anymore.

I can imagine your sexy voice whilst I read this let's just have sex
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Falc, Jan
I agree with everything said above, and expect my ban removed within 12(!!) hours or I will write an angry post
the first time i met you, i didnt know what a vagina looked like.
The following 2 users Like fieldy's post:
  • ryan!, Exotic
I miss you too man
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]