H-h-h-hangover!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjh5YGkDQR0

So guys, tell me your most f***ed up moment from yesterday!

For me it was playing an eating game at 7pm in the morning with capers. That, and blowing up glass bottles with illegal fireworks!
Damn disgusting haha!
I sipped on some fresh cream soda and played pool with a bunch of other people eating pizza and drinking soda!

HELL YEA!
I didn't really have a hangover Smile
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
ROFL I dont drink Cheese
Rolling around in the street at 4am with a good mate yelling "ALLAHU AKBAR" really loudly at every house and passing car?

It was fun.

The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Noobias, Biowulf
I can imagine so many people doing that...
LOL sounds like Faustie had fun. You guys should get Strom to tell the story of the first time he was drunk on Garrysmod.
It was HILARIOUS... Cheese

We were with 3 mates so we got 3 icecream glasses(they are like pretty huge) and 1 bottle of Caramel Vodka and 1 bottle of Banana licquor.
Poor the giant glasses half full with banana licquor first. (The bottle was empty after filling 3 glasses)

And then just chugging it down no stopping, then we refilled with Vodka and we wanted to take a break and we had 2 cigars, so we went out smoked 2 cigars was proper fucking ransid.

Then went back chugged down the other glass.
and then shit went wrong.
I was dared that i wouldn't bash my head into a brick wall, I did it but it's still hurting.

we brought one of the guys to the tram cause he needed to be at home.
And I wanted a cigarette at that point because I was off my tits so my mate dared me to walk up to these 2 random people it was a mother and a daughter about my age to go there and ask if they had chicken at home so I did.
Had a good laugh got my cigarette which I enjoyed.

then me and 1 mate stole this trailer that was parked some place started dragging it over the streets parked it in the middle of some street.
Stole a pine tree cause it was just sitting next to someones house at the front door, so we took that, dragged it a couple of blocks then threw it on the road.
Then we needed a light cause we wanted to make a little bonfire.
We didn't have one but we did have na unopened can of redbull, so we went to the paki nightshop asked if he wanted to trade we even threw in 50 cents he just smashed the door in our face, so I stole his advertisement plate and made a run for it.
about then I decided it'd be a good idea to ring every bell in every street, had to run as fuck.
Then proper pissed decently off my tits I waggled home, came online talked to some people for a little and went to sleep at 8.30AM
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • StillAlive
That! That sounds like a glorious night!