Silly minging firemen
I just really wanted to share this video as I found it funny as hell watching these minges, I will make this video into a few ban requests when I get the time to do so but untill then you guys can just enjoy this.

(May be Processing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVu7JzHNmFE
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Krond2010
Some people just mix sandboxing with RP.
The following 1 user Likes ZeroSupport's post:
  • ForceGhost
These guys Pi**ed me off aswell...
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Well, the topic's title was certainly accurate. Even though this is a sad matter, I personally found it hilarious since I was not there to experience it myself. Cheese

It's a good thing you got 'em on tape though! BTW, what do you use to record? I'd need to replace Fraps with something that actually records for more than 30 seconds per button-press!

looks like 1 fireman got banned for a week
and caboose was 0 hour so not the caboose we know
(01-01-2012, 12:05 AM)Iban Wrote: Well, the topic's title was certainly accurate. Even though this is a sad matter, I personally found it hilarious since I was not there to experience it myself. Cheese

It's a good thing you got 'em on tape though! BTW, what do you use to record? I'd need to replace Fraps with something that actually records for more than 30 seconds per button-press!

I bought fraps a few years ago, so it's actually just a full version of fraps.
I was there, i didn't wanna see the whole thing because i would probably die. Anyways, im the guy in the black mustang over at KFC in the start at the video. Wink
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Where did you get those awesome car sounds?!?!?! :O
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-01-2012, 06:59 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Where did you get those awesome car sounds?!?!?! :O

Magic :O
I lol'd when you got cdmed by the taxi driver and when caboose killed that tranqed guy.