Unban request
Jonas i have apologized for all the things that i said to you and i know that they were wrong, i was hoping to put it all behind us and move on. it was a mistake, i said it in the heat of the moment and im sorry about it. as for the double accounting thing, im aware this is a serious offence but this was only because i wanted to play again, if you saw what i was doing i was causing no harm/ trouble to other players and was in fact just roleplaying and having fun, i will admit it was wrong but i just wanted to go on the server for a bit. i know this is a bad excuse but it has been around 7 months since ive committed these offences and whilst they are bad (and i have definitely learned from them) i believe that this shows my patience and willingness to wait to join again. i really want to play again and roleplay like before and you can trust me when i say i have definitely learned my lesson about all of this and will 100% follow the rules more strictly. my intentions are good, believe me (i wouldn't wait this long and try so hard to come back if i didnt want this).

thank you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638309&b=9]

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Babyduck - 10-01-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jonas - 10-01-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Unban request - by Babyduck - 10-01-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Unban request - by Jonas - 10-01-2017, 03:37 PM