MrTrialAdmin promoted to FinnConlon!
I mean I thought you didnt want it be sweet rank bruh time to sell some RPPs WinkWink

-Removed by Steven8ken
Congratulations Smile
(10-01-2017, 03:24 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 10:49 PM)Blurr Wrote: Conrats Fin, I am sure you will do a fine job!

Just a side note: I really want to know why it has become so easy to get a staff postion? Back in 2013-2015 getting a mod/admin rank was such as tough thing yet now I just see the trial admin rank being thrown at people.

The entire point of us switching over to the trial admin format was to give us the ability to filter through more players to find who we want as admins. In the past, getting mod basically meant getting admin. With the trial-admin position, we are more open to getting players, but also more open to just not promoting to admin, and letting the trial run its course. Its more of a test than anything.

I guess that does simplify why the rank is handed out like nothing, but at the end of the day they are some what trust worthy players.
(10-01-2017, 08:38 PM)Blurr Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 03:24 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 10:49 PM)Blurr Wrote: Conrats Fin, I am sure you will do a fine job!

Just a side note: I really want to know why it has become so easy to get a staff postion? Back in 2013-2015 getting a mod/admin rank was such as tough thing yet now I just see the trial admin rank being thrown at people.

The entire point of us switching over to the trial admin format was to give us the ability to filter through more players to find who we want as admins. In the past, getting mod basically meant getting admin. With the trial-admin position, we are more open to getting players, but also more open to just not promoting to admin, and letting the trial run its course. Its more of a test than anything.

I guess that does simplify why the rank is handed out like nothing, but at the end of the day they are some what trust worthy players.

Again, based on what information are you making this conclusion? Its quite something to say its "handed out like nothing" and then not back it up with any reason or argument.

Gratz Finn, good luck moderating the servers.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Let's just end the discussion regarding the rank and how it is given to users now please, this is to credit Finn in his promotion to TA.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Joe Joe
Queen of Cones got promoted <3
crispy
how. why....

ugg
hello
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Congratz
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]