MrTrialAdmin promoted to FinnConlon!
(09-30-2017, 10:49 PM)Blurr Wrote: Conrats Fin, I am sure you will do a fine job!

Just a side note: I really want to know why it has become so easy to get a staff postion? Back in 2013-2015 getting a mod/admin rank was such as tough thing yet now I just see the trial admin rank being thrown at people.

If it's so easy, why are you not one? :o
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo, Link
Congratulations Finn, one of the most exceptional players in FL in a very long time, well deserved. I know you'll do a tremendous job.
The following 1 user Likes Crownguard's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
Oh my good god. So it came true. He did want it all along. Jk sure you'll do great
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Well Done Finn
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(09-30-2017, 11:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 10:49 PM)Blurr Wrote: Conrats Fin, I am sure you will do a fine job!

Just a side note: I really want to know why it has become so easy to get a staff postion? Back in 2013-2015 getting a mod/admin rank was such as tough thing yet now I just see the trial admin rank being thrown at people.

Not the point, I don't play a server to gain a rank. I simply play FL to RP and have fun? Not lick ass to become a staff member.
I am not apart of the community for a staff rank to be honest.
(10-01-2017, 12:19 AM)Blurr Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 11:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

Not the point, I don't play a server to gain a rank. I simply play FL to RP and have fun? Not lick ass to become a staff member.
I am not apart of the community for a staff rank to be honest.

I am not favoring any side here, but buddy, if you're going to pull an argument like that you need to be having some substance to your argument; stronger examples, ideas, suggestions, whatever.. otherwise it's just wordpooping that no one takes serious (except obviously Awestruck Smile ).

Congratulation Finn.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Baskingner
Gratz Finn ol’ buddy ol’ pal!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Daddy
Congrats buddy, I called it would happen at some point! Cheese
Congratulations Finn, welcome to the team.