Apology.
Never thought I'd say this but.. I agree with Jan.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I predicted the permaban from the day you were constantly getting on peoples nerves ( and especially mine ) thorughout a whole week.

I dont think your post shows courage in any way, and I doubt that you have changed so fast.
In my opinion the best for you is to take some time and mature a bit.
The following 1 user Likes Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • NEMxDman
(09-24-2017, 11:02 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: I predicted the permaban from the day you were constantly getting on peoples nerves ( and especially mine ) thorughout a whole week.

I dont think your post shows courage in any way, and I doubt that you have changed so fast.
In my opinion the best for you is to take some time and mature a bit.

A lot of people predicted it, and I'm not saying I have completely changed, because I haven't. I was only banned today. But what I am going to do is take a lot of time to gain more respect for the rules and for the people within the FL community.
Who am I going to execute for trying to kill the Queen at every opportunity now?
The following 2 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Archer, NEMxDman
(09-24-2017, 10:45 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 10:22 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:22 PM)Jan Wrote: All these folks making threads apologizing and getting respect for doing so. You apologize for things you do accidently, not for things you did on purpose. Don't act like a retard, then you don't have to apologize.

Jan, your attitude seeiously needs changing. You’ve only posted to disrespect. I highly suggest that you will be more friendly to everyone. Your negativity beings you absolutely nowere. If you’ve only come ‘round for disrespecting, you will be warned. This is ofcourse for future posts of yours. This applies to not only this thread, but your posts in general.

Although you’re a cool guy, Jan, you really need to go spread your disrespecting and negativity elsewere. You were an admin that people once looked up to. You’re really only destroying your legacy.

If you want to respond, feel free to. Just not here, send me a PM though. We should not got further off-topic.

This thread needs to calm down too. Let the man apologize, make a PR if you think he has continued.

Jonas, the dudes right. Why is everyJuan slating him for being correct?

I never said he was wrong or right. His choice of words are just too extreme. He could have done it in a more behaved manner, he chose not to though.

If anybody want’s to continue it, send me a PM. Please do not fill this thread.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I haven't disrespected anyone, instead of acting like I'm a bad guy let's stop this circle jerk and get real together. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my attitude either. And destroying my legacy? What? I've build up my legacy with real posts like these.

Anywhay let's cut it out, aint nothing wrong with a man stating an opinion, whether it be negative or positive, and I highly encourage you all to do the same.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Archer, Envy, Ratatoskrr, Dragnort_
(09-25-2017, 05:35 AM)Jan Wrote: I haven't disrespected anyone, instead of acting like I'm a bad guy let's stop this circle jerk and get real together. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my attitude either. And destroying my legacy? What? I've build up my legacy with real posts like these.

Anywhay let's cut it out, aint nothing wrong with a man stating an opinion, whether it be negative or positive, and I highly encourage you all to do the same.

Meet the real OG, mother fuckers
(09-24-2017, 09:22 PM)Jan Wrote: All these folks making threads apologizing and getting respect for doing so. You apologize for things you do accidently, not for things you did on purpose. Don't act like a retard, then you don't have to apologize.

Jan, your attitude seeiously needs changing. You’ve only posted to disrespect. I highly suggest that you will be more friendly to everyone. Your negativity beings you absolutely nowere. If you’ve only come ‘round for disrespecting, you will be warned. This is ofcourse for future posts of yours. This applies to not only this thread, but your posts in general.

Although you’re a cool guy, Jan, you really need to go spread your disrespecting and negativity elsewere. You were an admin that people once looked up to. You’re really only destroying your legacy.

If you want to respond, feel free to. Just not here, send me a PM though. We should not got further off-topic.

This thread needs to calm down too. Let the man apologize, make a PR if you think he has continued.

What he said was not as much insulting as it was fact. Pull the stick out of your ass, anyone can make an apology, however, if an apology is fitting is not always the case. This is only a plead to further his case.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Archer
(09-25-2017, 06:54 AM)SelfGamer5 Wrote:

Very harsh but... I think the same. Can't have ruined my game and others game and expect absolutely everyone to
forgive you and you'll suddenly get unbanned. I think after that many times proppushing me and then RDMing me and other players won't get you anywhere on this game mode. Atleast you attempted to apologise - Would have typed something a lot different if you wouldn't have made a third account.
I didn't make a third account, that is my brothers account that I am sharing my games with so he can play. Both me and my brother are going to be going on discord to prove that we are two different people on two different machines.
(09-25-2017, 10:11 AM)Midget Wrote:

What he said was not as much insulting as it was fact. Pull the stick out of your ass, anyone can make an apology, however, if an apology is fitting is not always the case. This is only a plead to further his case.
I am not in any way trying to further my case. I have already said in the main post that I am not going to attempt to get myself unbanned any time soon because I don't deserve to. Whatever you think this post is, is your opinion, but all it is, is me generally apologizing to all of the people I have pissed off.