Apology.
(09-24-2017, 10:01 PM)Boo Games Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:52 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 09:01 PM)Boo Games Wrote: So, you apologise and then log on with your 3rd alt 'TombRaiser'?

Read the reply I just gave to Sharpshooter. Then you will understand what is going on.

You literally joined with that account minutes after your RevisedxWhatever alt got banned and admitted it was you in front of others which have contact with me. If I can get hold of video evidence I will post it.

RevivedzMennace? There is nothing more I can say about the situation, but all of this is going to be sorted with the admins on discord. I will prove it is not me using the account by doing this.
Can we not go into the stage of roast each other please, it may be Sunday, and it may be the day where we have roast dinner. But Im pretty sure its called 'Apology' , not 'Get Roasted and Respond'.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • NEMxDman, dawson270500
(09-24-2017, 10:08 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Can we not go into the stage of roast each other please, it may be Sunday, and it may be the day where we have roast dinner. But Im pretty sure its called 'Apology' , not 'Get Roasted and Respond'.

Hahaha
Let's leave the inspector gadget job to the administrators.

The man wrote an apology, whether you accept it or not is none of my concern but there is no need to confront him about other things like this.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • NEMxDman, Lewwings, DVN
(09-24-2017, 09:22 PM)Jan Wrote: All these folks making threads apologizing and getting respect for doing so. You apologize for things you do accidently, not for things you did on purpose. Don't act like a retard, then you don't have to apologize.

Jan, your attitude seeiously needs changing. You’ve only posted to disrespect. I highly suggest that you will be more friendly to everyone. Your negativity beings you absolutely nowere. If you’ve only come ‘round for disrespecting, you will be warned. This is ofcourse for future posts of yours. This applies to not only this thread, but your posts in general.

Although you’re a cool guy, Jan, you really need to go spread your disrespecting and negativity elsewere. You were an admin that people once looked up to. You’re really only destroying your legacy.

If you want to respond, feel free to. Just not here, send me a PM though. We should not got further off-topic.

This thread needs to calm down too. Let the man apologize, make a PR if you think he has continued.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • NEMxDman, Lewwings
It does take a lot of balls to publicly apologise for your actions and I respect you for that. Your history on FL is not something to be proud of but at least you did to stop and apologise, albeit too late, but you still did it.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • NEMxDman
(09-24-2017, 09:22 PM)Jan Wrote: All these folks making threads apologizing and getting respect for doing so. You apologize for things you do accidently, not for things you did on purpose. Don't act like a retard, then you don't have to apologize.

I love that old Jan is back Smile
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Falc, Dragnort_
I felt like I was being quite generous by giving you a 1 week ban to sort your act out, so I am very disappointed to find out you then double accounted. Although Jan's choice of words is rather extreme, he has sort of got a point. While I appreciate your apology, I'm afraid it is too little too late. You were given a perfect opportunity to redeem yourself (which many others did not get) and you threw it away.

Best of luck with whatever you do next!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • NEMxDman, Archer
(09-24-2017, 10:22 PM)Jonas Wrote:

Jan, your attitude seeiously needs changing. You’ve only posted to disrespect. I highly suggest that you will be more friendly to everyone. Your negativity beings you absolutely nowere. If you’ve only come ‘round for disrespecting, you will be warned. This is ofcourse for future posts of yours. This applies to not only this thread, but your posts in general.

Although you’re a cool guy, Jan, you really need to go spread your disrespecting and negativity elsewere. You were an admin that people once looked up to. You’re really only destroying your legacy.

If you want to respond, feel free to. Just not here, send me a PM though. We should not got further off-topic.

This thread needs to calm down too. Let the man apologize, make a PR if you think he has continued.

Jonas, the dudes right. Why is everyJuan slating him for being correct?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(09-24-2017, 10:42 PM)Tomo Wrote: I felt like I was being quite generous by giving you a 1 week ban to sort your act out, so I am very disappointed to find out you then double accounted. Although Jan's choice of words is rather extreme, he has sort of got a point. While I appreciate your apology, I'm afraid it is too little too late. You were given a perfect opportunity to redeem yourself (which many others did not get) and you threw it away.

Best of luck with whatever you do next!

Yeah I really messed up this time man, I don't know what I was thinking. Hopefully some day I will return.