[Solved] Ban got extended from 14hours to half year
(09-20-2017, 07:28 PM)matar_i Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 07:25 PM)Create Wrote: I apologize, but in FL's Terms of Service, it states that they do not refund donations made by you (In this case, buying Donator)
Quote:5.0 Donations

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional
They cant even pause the time? well now im pissed its like stealing money mate cuz all i was doing is breaking fearrp and nlr

You have broken the rules, there has been no breach in ToS on FL's side and they most likely not going to bend their Terms of Service to suit your needs. Feel free to familiarize yourself with both the Rules and the Terms of Service

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban got extended from 14hours to half year - by Create - 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: Ban got extended from 14hours to half year - by Create - 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Ban got extended from 14hours to half year - by Create - 09-20-2017, 07:30 PM