[14-10-2017] Passive Night
I don't see much preference here. Whoever wanted their prop raise got it.

Spoiler :
[Image: 713fca774198a1821168e70eabf5df02][Image: 713fca774198a1821168e70eabf5df02.png]

As for people not visiting your RP Sharpshooter.. There were about 5 people with a beer related roleplay. We all know that if you want to stand out nowadays you'll have to come up with something unique or at least different from the rest. Some tried this with their build, others tried this with their theme.

I personally think it was very nice to see everyone roleplay together, interacting with eachother, too.

The only issue I personally had is that there were too many people trying to host their own roleplay, which resulted in not enough people actually being there to check out the roleplay and builds of others.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 7 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Panda, LordOfMemory, Dragnort_, MrFinnConlon, Luna, Alertecobra27, Link
(10-14-2017, 09:19 PM)Yonno Wrote: I don't see much preference here. Whoever wanted their prop raise got it.

Spoiler :
[Image: 713fca774198a1821168e70eabf5df02][Image: 713fca774198a1821168e70eabf5df02.png]

As for people not visiting your RP Sharpshooter.. There were about 5 people with a beer related roleplay. We all know that if you want to stand out nowadays you'll have to come up with something unique or at least different from the rest. Some tried this with their build, others tried this with their theme.

I personally think it was very nice to see everyone roleplay together, interacting with eachother, too.

The only issue I personally had is that there were too many people trying to host their own roleplay, which resulted in not enough people actually being there to check out the roleplay and builds of others.

Pretty weird, I only saw me putting adverts and trying to get people to visit(except for Joe Joe).
Anyhow I won't argue about that here and start a shitstorm, feel free to pm me.
So the staff team also encourages people to create their own rp's but also says it's not necessarily good?Whaaat?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Can we please all settle down please. This isn't an argument. Yonno was just stating how everyone in this Passive Night was treated fairly. People are people and sometimes they wont turn up to your RP. I ask that we all settle down and keep this 'Passive' as the night was planned to be. It was a great night and everyone was really creative with their dupes. I cant wait for the next one! But for the time being please keep it peaceful here.

Thanks.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Luna, Byra
I personally spent a good night ! I will make a video about it in the next days Smile
ppl crying about not getting rpps lol :^)
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Eclipze
(10-14-2017, 08:42 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: -Beware,Rant-

Spoiler :
Now I will be %100 honest here and say what I felt in the passive night.
It was utter shit.
A mess of spamming advert binds, trying to talk with people passing by and lickies hogging staff and teacher rp's.
I have been mad at how this has been going for months now, and the anger has erupted.
This.Needs.To.Stop.
I do not want to take this too personal but the majority of rp's, including mine, were ignored by the vast majority of players. And of course the reason is that the majority tags behind teahcer/staff looking for that one shiny Roleplay Point. I can give examples of it but I won't, since the said staff members are my close friends.
FL needs to stop with this RPP carnage and focus on real roleplaying.
I am sorry that I wasted my time expecting roleplay for three hours.
P.S.-There will be, and I know it, there will be people who say that I am writing this because I didn't get a RPP. Oh no, I have been in a lot of events without getting even noticed, getting or not getting it doesn't mean anything to me.
Peace Out, I'll be back on the regular servers

Alright, I feel you. BUT! To be able to get customers and having people over just for looking is the way you layout your "store" and how you interact with the customers. Once there's someone that enjoys your store, the others will automatically come. That's what went well with my GUCCI store. You gotta stand out with something brand new these days. Took me 30 minutes on the build server to think of something to build for the night.

[Image: QhyQB79.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Exotic, Jonas, Luna, Joe Joe
Seemed very italian XD. Gucci, Wine bar, the green,white and red flags.

hmmmm....

Pizza pie?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Archer
(10-15-2017, 08:03 AM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Seemed very italian XD. Gucci, Wine bar, the green,white and red flags.

hmmmm....

Pizza pie?

I guess that really is amore...

OT: It was great fun, nice to see people interacting. Lets hope this happens often! Cheese
It was a good event. Shame places were dead as more people made dupes rather than visiting dupes.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The only reason people attend to these nights is because they have an increased chance of getting RP points anywhay, what other reason would one have if you are forced to play the game in a specific way for the night, instead of having the freedom to do whatever they want.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Robbtja, Marty