Prison RP at Industrial Area
Hey everyone just wanted to give you ll a quick update. Jonas has confirmed to me in a PM that he will be taking on the role as Guard Captain for this RP. Thank you Jonas for doing this
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
The following 1 user Likes Knightley's post:
  • Jonas
Steam Name : Bubblegum

Role : Prison Guard
Why You want to take part : Simply because this looks to be a fun event with some good ole people. Also, because I want to study the behaviour of FL players in the same way as the Stanford experiment.
Steam Name : Eisenhorn

Role: Prison Guard

Why: I think I can bring a lot to this kind of rp, with my varied irl experiences, and my specific focus on government roleplay, especially with it being a prison roleplay, it gives us so many more opportunities for interactions than is normal for the police role. Such as cell extractions, dangerous inmates, mental health crises, drugs rehabilitation, and all the other issues often seen in Penal systems.
Steam Name : [FL:RP] Panda

Role : Guard "Reserve"/Prisoner

Why You want to take part : Looks cool
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Steam Name : [FL:RP] Arny

Role : Guard"reserve"/Prisomer

Why You want to take part : Looks like a fun event
Here are all the People in the Event, and what Roles they Will be.

[Warden]

Kanightley

[Guard Captains]

Jonas
Generation

[Guards]

Tommyz
Ryan F
Bubblegum
Eisenhorn
Panda

[Prisoners]

NEMxDman
DVN
Arny (Guard Reserve)
Janzo
Rolorox (Guard Reserve)
Falc
The best goat (Guard Reserve)
Sparx
Sohfiiea (Guard Reserve)
Sp33dX
Jack The RipperTorrance

Don't worry, there will be more people signing up for Prisoner roles too (remember if you ant to be a guard, Put yourself as a reserve, that way if a guard drops out, you may get the role)

The higher up you name on the Prisoners list with "(Guard Reserve)"  next to it, the next you are in line for a Guard position
Steam Name : [FL:T] Janzo

Role : Prisoner

Why You want to take part : Looks great like great fun!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Steam Name : [FL:RP] Rolorox

Role: Prison Guard 

Why: This is my signature roleplay!! I even have the 3000+ prop dupe to prove it haha. But yeah I think I would make a great addition to the roleplay as a guard and if you want I can show you my dupe that an admin can spawn in, and potentially use that for the roleplay. It is an unreal prison dupe.

Edit - also my dupe allows for a lot more prisoners and situations in case you wanted to have even a full server of roleplayers and not be limited
Thanks for applying Janzo, your gonna make a great Prisoner. DVN is going to be a prisoner 2. Jonas is gonna be Guard Captain. There's 3 admins in this RP now xD
The following 2 users Like Knightley's post:
  • DVN, Jonas
Steam Name : [FL:RP] Falc

Role : Prisoner

Why You want to take part : Enjoy prison events and this one looks fun.