Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR
Hi again.

Yeah, I think that I should start with an apology - it's the least I can do. Therefore, I apologise for what I've done in my past.

I'm still really confused by the "prop minging" allegation. I am certain that I wasn't around Cub Foods at all yesterday, let alone throwing props in there. I did put a load of balloon props at BK, someone could have easily grabbed one of those, ran over to the Cub Foods, and threw the prop in. That's all I can think of on this one, but I am almost 100% sure that I didn't do this.

I'll stop going off course anyway. I'll answer your questions now.

"What would you do if your time was lowered/unbanned?"
Firstly, I think that I do far too much AggressiveRP. I believe a good way to resolve the problem is to start doing more PassiveRP. If I had the chance to come back, I'd definitely avoid equipping ammo to avoid the temptation of shooting someone. This ban has woke me up. It's clear that I've been doing something wrong.

If I do need to AgressiveRP for whatever reason, I will make sure that my actions are within the rules. I won't attack someone without a valid reason. I won't raid someone (government and non-government) without a proper reason. I won't hostage without a legitimate reason. I will make sure that I can justify my roleplay actions with a valid reason, for example, I won't kill someone just because I'm provoked as it'd be FailRP - there are better ways to handle the situation such as calling the police, ignoring them, or, possibly, verbal conflict. However, I'd like to avoid weapons as much as possible because it doesn't solve problems.

"Will you read the rules?"
Of course. I've already refreshed my knowledge of the rules by reading the rules. I am now beginning to understand where I made my mistakes.

I would not put this much effort into an unban request if I wanted to break the rules again, it'd be pointless.

"Are you going to continue following the rules so you won't break them again?"
Yes. I will follow the rules from now on, if I'm given a final chance to show that I can behave myself on the servers.

As I mentioned previously, I would like to avoid AggressiveRP as it is, regarding the rules, more controversial, and would probably get me in trouble again if I don't do it properly.

I apologise for my behaviour once again. If I am given a second chance, I promise that I will never break the rules again.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]

Messages In This Thread
Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by James - 09-09-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by Jonas - 09-09-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by James - 09-09-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by Jonas - 09-10-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by James - 09-10-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Mr.CockMunch2988's UBR - by Jonas - 09-10-2017, 05:28 PM