Report: GoHarDl11l, GiantHamburger
Name of player: GoHarDl11l, GiantHamburger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124916553, STEAM_0:1:41430161

Time in GMT: 1:00 roughly

Server: v5p

SummaryGoHarDl11l spammed props and the officer tazed him after.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYAi7p6ELX4
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
I'd like to hear GiantHamburger's reason for arresting him, as it might have not been back seat administration if GoHarD was wanted before or during the situation and he started prop spamming to avoid the arrest. The video cuts out right when he is asking the warrant.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(09-03-2017, 04:54 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: I'd like to hear GiantHamburger's reason for arresting him, as it might have not been back seat administration if GoHarD was wanted before or during the situation and he started prop spamming to avoid the arrest. The video cuts out right when he is asking the warrant.

The officer did say that he wanted the arrest for "spamming props" but I didn't record it due to FRAPS free only allowing 30 seconds of recording. Another cop came and arrested him for "request from another officer" (GiantHamburger). I did record this but it doesn't really help.

EDIT: The officer was arresting him before he spammed the props, but he changed the reason after he began spamming.
[Image: ASJxGx6.png]
Signature made by meisterfinncoonlon, demoted trial admin 
GoHarD|11|: APPROVED

User was found guilty of prop spamming

GiantHamburger: DENIED

There is not enough evidence to show it was back seat administration or just a normal arrest.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]