Server Sponsor....
Hey Community,

well a friend of me ([FL:RP]ShaDoW) has an Root Server. He said me he can set the servers players size like u want... 50 players, 100 players...
he will sponsor the server for you untill u found a new so that the players can play now ...

his server has

4-8 GB
4x3,2 Ghz

he said to me to write it here... i think you know [FL:RP]ShaDoW so u can write to him.
It sounds like a good idea, but do you mean [FL]Shadow the admin? :S
And btw, your grammar is atrocious, no offence :P
(12-27-2011, 05:48 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: It sounds like a good idea, but do you mean [FL]Shadow the admin? :S
And btw, your grammar is atrocious, no offence Tounge

well yea im to lazy and i hadnt the words to write Cheese and btw im not english Smile im german Smile
The following 1 user Likes xAUBERSTAR's post:
  • Visual
while it sounds nice, its up to soul ripper, if he does agree the source has a chance of being copied and stolen as its an outsourced server that shadow has access to, and while im not accusing anyone is wanting to do it, you just never know in todays world

(happened to me once, has an entire emulators source stolen like this)

so all together its up to soul to weigh the pro and the cons

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
well a pro is untill an new host is found we can play Cheese
(12-27-2011, 05:54 PM)xAUBERSTAR Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 05:48 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: It sounds like a good idea, but do you mean [FL]Shadow the admin? :S

well yea im to lazy and i hadnt the words to write Cheese and btw im not english Smile im german Smile

You get the like for being German!

... and for the awesome idea with the server Cheese
(12-27-2011, 07:19 PM)Visual Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 05:54 PM)xAUBERSTAR Wrote:

You get the like for being German!

... and for the awesome idea with the server Cheese

why a like for being german Cheese
Weil ich auch einer bin! Tounge

Because I am a german too! Tounge

But that is off topic Cheese