Help can't join the server???
Hey everybody, this is the first time i try to play this server, and from what i read it's awesome!, so i really wanna play but i ran in to 2 problems now the first one is to download the map, i tried to download from 'Downloads' i couldnt so i just searched on google and found it, now the second problem is when i try to join the server again, it just stops at ' download models/supra.xbox.vtx'
I saw some others with the problem and they were told to download the content pack from here, so i went in 'Downloads' again and tried to download the content pack, but the link doesnt seem to work so i wonder how i should download that now?, if any1 wanna help me on teamviewer or can give me a download link/send me the files over MSN, Skype or something i would really appreciate that! Smile.
If the download link isn't working, talk to SoulRipper.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
the link DOES work.

http://178.238.134.82/~likeusay/fearless...st_v2d.zip

Edit: or atleast did, it worked the first time i pressed it. 2nd time it didnt work at all.

it doesnt load instantly, try wait about 30 seconds.
(12-27-2011, 03:26 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: If the download link isn't working, talk to SoulRipper.

Already did pm him yesterday, he hasnt responded..
(12-27-2011, 03:32 PM)Kallerh Wrote:
(12-27-2011, 03:26 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: If the download link isn't working, talk to SoulRipper.

Already did pm him yesterday, he hasnt responded..

try waiting about a half minute. the download pops up for me.

now the second problem is when i try to join the server again, it just stops at ' download models/supra.xbox.vtx'

have you tried to just wait when its come to "download models/supra.xbox.vtx" i remember when I start to play its take up to 5 min
then i get css and now its take 10-15 sec.
probally requires CSS to play i'd guess.
I had to restore my computer for certain reasons and I have redownloaded the map and everything, but I get stuck on Supra/xbox
I am now redownloading CSS to see if that helps, because it worked with CSS before the restore perfectly.