Report Freestyler
Name of player: Freestyler

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88873736

[color=#333333][size=small][font=monospace]Time in GMT: 22/08/2017 - Around 14:00 PM GMT +1 

Server: V5p

Summary: Insulting in OOC - Calling PrincessOfDubai Autistic (that was clearly out of character since he said he was recording and was gonna post it on the forums)

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYGM04Px...e=youtu.be
that was fully IC i dont know what are you on about and next time stop searching people to raid while sru and make fake reasons like i hear contra or i think he have a weapon.
You have 24 hours to find and post the right steam ID, or the report will be denied.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Done, thank you.
(08-22-2017, 03:28 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote: that was fully IC i dont know what are you on about and next time stop searching people to raid while sru and make fake reasons like i hear contra or i think he have a weapon.

Fully IC? 90% of this vid was you talking out of character lol. What are you on about xD Stop lying to try getting yourself out of this.
(08-22-2017, 04:32 PM)Nazagruly Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 03:28 PM)Freestyler69 Wrote: that was fully IC i dont know what are you on about and next time stop searching people to raid while sru and make fake reasons like i hear contra or i think he have a weapon.

Fully IC? 90% of this vid was you talking out of character lol. What are you on about xD Stop lying to try getting yourself out of this.

nope i sayed the autistic part IC and after that made the other stuff out of character stop blaming me on random stuff cuz we both know that you brake alot of rules
APPROVED

The comment Freestyler made doesn't sound in character, as it is right in middle of many out of character comments,
and it was said as a reply right when Princess of Dubai wrote in the local OOC chat.

Though this is users first offense with OOC insulting, so user will receive a warning.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.