Report: Cox
Name of player: Cox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93479281 
STEAM_0:0:142960071
Time in GMT: 18:30 PM

Server: evocity2_v5p

Summary: Cox and another player hostage two SRU in the nexus jails. Of course, the entire police team responds. We sit there for a while, and they make no demands so we send down a negotiator, who offers money. However, he comes back saying 'they don't accept money'. At this point, I was thinking that they might not have understood him, so I go down myself and asked 'What are your demands'. Upon doing this, Cox says 'fuck off back up there, I never told you to come down' and then before I can even react he has made up his mind and says 'kill them' and begins shooting both hostages and opening fire on the rest of the police team. This seems like a blatant failure to roleplay and instead an attempt to find a reason to up his kill count.

Evidence:

[Image: KInLxEm.png]
On behalf Cox.

It has seems like you have not understood our orders. Our demands were $2000, yes, however we denied it. Therefore I negotiated with government that we did not want any officer to come down. We said we wanted 15 minutes of thinking time with the hostage. We clearly ordered no Officers to come down for 15 minutes, giving us time to figure out what to do. Since you ran down, our demands were abolished therefore, like we said if an Officer came down, the hostages would die.
-Involved- I was Nookiro, helping Cox in the raid.

We told the officer to not come down and stay here for 15 minutes, but the officer came down so?
(08-21-2017, 06:11 PM)Nookiro | Frozen Wrote: -Involved- I was Nookiro, helping Cox in the raid.

We told the officer to not come down and stay here for 15 minutes, but the officer came down so?

When did you tell Devon to not come down? I don't see it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(08-21-2017, 06:13 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 06:11 PM)Nookiro | Frozen Wrote: -Involved- I was Nookiro, helping Cox in the raid.

When did you tell Devon to not come down? I don't see it.

On behalf of Coxy.

We didn't tell Devon directly. We told the negotiating Officer to order the whole government not to come down, until we were ready. Therefore, we assumed that all Officers were aware of this.

This was not a clearly stated rule, and Rushi doesn't seem to have understood your demands. You can clearly see that by his confusion when he comes up. Also, I was unarmed when I went down and therefore posed no threat, yet you guys made up your mind to kill two hostages and open fire against armed police within a second.
(08-21-2017, 06:16 PM)Devon Wrote:

This was not a clearly stated rule, and Rushi doesn't seem to have understood your demands. You can clearly see that by his confusion when he comes up. Also, I was unarmed when I went down and therefore posed no threat, yet you guys made up your mind to kill two hostages and open fire against armed police within a second.
On behalf of Cox.

This whole situation just seems a whole lot of confusion which where negotiations where misunderstood i told the officer who i was negotiating with that we are denying the money and we are gonna wait 15 mins to actually think about the situation and the best possible out come for us not to die. Whether or not you was unarmed you still did not follow our orders therefore the hostage where shot.
Well for the most part the situation has been explained. I was one of the hostages, which is my involvement. 

Cox and Nookiro took me and bubblegum hostage, yes. They initially demanded $4,000 dollars, which after a lot of confusion Rushi provided. After they threatened to execute everyone if he didn't call Cox sir. 
They subsequently told him to take back the money, and that they were gonna sit there for 15 minutes. Because they could see no way out. 
Devon subsequently approached unarmed, I believe to start negotiations, as Rushi didn't to my knowledge communicate anything. 
Whereupon they executed both hostages, and all of the police force in sight.
I have spoken to Rushi on steam (he is unable to post right now) and he said the following:

[Image: 04dad0e0574a4b59e7a26a50ad0bc8e3.png]
On behalf of Cocks:

I did say that and obvisoly rushi did not hear it cause i said it clearly and as well i spoke to eisenhorn about an hour ago and he said that rushi got it all muddled up when going back up to speak to you, I will no longer comment on this unless request by a staff member.