Sharp's AMA
If someone was to offer you free wifi and to get all you had to do was get in their van, would yoi
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(08-22-2017, 10:36 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: If someone was to offer you free wifi and to get all you had to do was get in their van, would yoi

Nah not worth it
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Would you rather be allergic to peanuts or people named james
(08-22-2017, 10:38 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Would you rather be allergic to peanuts or people named james

Peanuts, you can hardly find them in Turkey anyway
+rep
What would you do if dophins suddenly all flew off singing goodbye and thanks for all the fish
(08-22-2017, 10:41 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: What would you do if dophins suddenly all flew off singing goodbye and thanks for all the fish

Leave them be, I see way weirder stuff outside already
+rep
If suddenly a man named ford, who came from a small planet in the vercintity of beatlejuice, came up to you and said "come with,massive blobs things are gonna blow up the world and we may find you a talking fish thing that allows you speak all languages, also we need some towels" would you go
(08-22-2017, 10:46 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: If suddenly a man named ford, who came from a small planet in the vercintity of beatlejuice, came up to you and said "come with,massive blobs things are gonna blow up the world and we may find you a talking fish thing that allows you speak all languages, also we need some towels" would you go

I didn't understand half of that but yes
+rep
Have you ever heard of the hitch hikers guide to galaxy
If not watch/read/listen to it
(08-22-2017, 10:48 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Have you ever heard of the hitch hikers guide to galaxy
If not watch/read/listen to it

Sure will do 
+rep