Forgee RDM
Thread Title: Report: Reporting Forgee For RDM

Name of player: (Who you feel violated the rules?) Forgee

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:32211657

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)  15:46 GMT-5

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? v5p/v4b1?) v5p

Summary: (What happened?) My car was being impounded so i went to go and steal it back, The officer didn't tell me to get out he just shot the car without warning

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeL9avN9OM
It had been 2 minutes since i had killed you before at the hostage situation, hence why i was impounding your car why did you then come into the nexus garage to steal it back wayyy before nlr was over, also a nexus raid was in progress and your friend had a gun thats why I shot you.

https://youtu.be/pcwjH3BZq-4 <- video shows me impounding his car after killing him however i did not capture me actually killing him
Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user is shown to use lethal force as the first option as an officer. Lethal force should always be the last resort, regardless of an ongoing Nexus raid the reporting user was unarmed throughout the whole ordeal and was not ordered to do anything prior to being killed.

Reported user will receive a 2h blacklist from Weapons & the Police job.

Thank you.
(08-20-2017, 08:10 PM)DVN Wrote: Approved

Concluding notes

Reported user is shown to use lethal force as the first option as an officer. Lethal force should always be the last resort, regardless of an ongoing Nexus raid the reporting user was unarmed throughout the whole ordeal and was not ordered to do anything prior to being killed.

Reported user will receive a 2h blacklist from Weapons & the Police job.

Thank you.

Thank you very much DVN
Additional comments

I have noticed you submitting proof to try to prove Dafy was breaking NLR, please make a player report so it can be investigated.
Will do, however the evidence is minimal so a log check would have to happen, You're not allowed to request log checks are you?
(08-20-2017, 08:12 PM)Forgee Wrote: Will do, however the evidence is minimal so a log check would have to happen, You're not allowed to request log checks are you?

Unfortunately not, although it will be worth the try of putting in the evidence as if it gives us a good enough pointer we will investigate further as standard.
(08-20-2017, 08:16 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 08:12 PM)Forgee Wrote: Will do, however the evidence is minimal so a log check would have to happen, You're not allowed to request log checks are you?

Unfortunately not, although it will be worth the try of putting in the evidence as if it gives us a good enough pointer we will investigate further as standard.

roger roger