Perm ban / Unban
me: Apocalypse - 2012 SOUND. IP : STEAM_0:0:37657639
ingername: Jusin Beaver ( i think ) ยจ
Ban reason : 19 bans of record.
banned by : Toby was the one issued the ban, but it was [FL] Santablood that did the ban.
when did you get banned? I think i got banned on wednesday.

Hello, I would like to make a unban request on my perm ban. I know I have Several bans, That made me get a perm ban.
In my defence it was my little brother that made like 11 of those bans... ( I know i'm Resposibly for that). I did'nt know that he banned me so much before it was to late. But what im trying to say is that I'm not a bad roleplayer.

If you give me a chance I will do my best to be a properly RolePlayer. I will change my Steam Password and my brother will never destroy for me again.
I'm not lying about my brother, if you think that. He's 11 years and his name is Joachim. I know im not supposed involve other players that has nothing to do with the case, But I think he is an important reason. If thats not right, I'm sorry.

If you give me a chance, i will and do my best. I just want one more change, If you give me that change I would be endless happy.

You may know, I have played over 300 hours on the server, and i know what's right and what's wrong. I have experience with the server, so if you give me one more chance I will Proper RP. I only ask for one more chance. I wrote this letter becuse, I'm so glad in this server, and this is the BEST server. Im actually not axaggerating. This is the best server I have played on Garry's Mod. I play on the server as often as I can (And it's the only server I play). I have tryed to play other servers too, but they are not as good as fearless. I know fearless is crashing much, but i dont mind about that. I still love it.

I'm Truly sorry. I would do anything to become a player on fearless again, but this was the only thing i could think of. again, I'm truly sorry.
I know I need a punishment, but I hope i don't get perm banned forever.

With these words I hope of an positive Respond from you. That's all i have to say. Merry Chirstmas. Please leave a message...
I vote no, reason: We gave you 19 freaking changes to proof that you could RP. You could had told you brother to stop playing after first ban he gave you.
Yup. 19 chances to prove that you could RP properly and obey the server rules. You failed in epic fashion with trying to do so. I say no.
Your in-charge of your account... Not your brother... It is your fault you are permed...

- [Image: denied-car-insurance-coverage.gif]