Divey AMA
Why do you get so many replys?
Opinion on me, Despite our past differences?

Do you like mein Doggo? (Sorry TheMJ )
[Image: 13087727_1539964012973079_68278269126103...e=5AFBC64A]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
opinion on me xd
(01-02-2018, 07:46 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Why do you get so many replys?
Probably because I'm an SA, I'm not going to lie.

(01-02-2018, 08:14 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Opinion on me, Despite our past differences?

Do you like mein Doggo? (Sorry TheMJ )
[Image: 13087727_1539964012973079_68278269126103...e=5AFBC64A]
I don't have anything against you, I think you're a cool dude with the right intentions, although you jump the shark a couple times.
And yeah your dog looks cute, every time I see one I want one even more, maybe in the future!

(01-02-2018, 08:19 PM)Frost Wrote: opinion on me xd
Funny lad, however you've been given numerous chances. I think you have the right intentions but just need to be more confident in your knowledge of the rules, read up on them a bit more maybe!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Opinion on my pussies?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Do you think you will ever make it to Hollywood?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
What’s your opinion on me Divey Cheese
Opinion on me babez
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
(01-02-2018, 08:49 PM)Random Wrote: Opinion on my pussies?
Very cute, they've grown up so fast!

(01-02-2018, 08:51 PM)SelfGamer Wrote: What would you do if you finally were promoted to donator rank Divey?
Is this wishful thinking? Aha the only person who I recall being promoted to donator is Hitman.

(01-11-2018, 07:27 AM)Random Wrote: Do you think you will ever make it to Hollywood?
Hollywood would be nice but it's not at the forefront of my desires, I want to perform in the West End but I have always dreamed in being in films such as Star Wars. I'm currently training to become an Actor and I don't think you can really say if you're going to make it or not. So much of Hollywood isn't based on your level of performance, there are great actors that never get cast and this is because of a couple of factors, with appearance being at the top of the list in my mind. Casting Directors may want pretty women to satisfy a male audience, or sometimes you might just not have the right luck for the character. I think it's all down to luck and determination, so many people dream to make it and they give up, I think if you stick to it you're going to get something eventually, big or small. I just hope I'm fortunate enough to make a career out of it some day.

(01-11-2018, 10:21 AM)Falc Wrote: What’s your opinion on me Divey Cheese
I think a lot of people perceive you as being someone being salty after being demoted and although you were demoted I think you actually know a lot of stuff and you have quite a controversial but insightful opinion, I think you can often go disregarded because you don't always maintain a mature attitude so people may have trouble trusting your viewpoints, but a lot of what you say isn't half-wrong. We haven't had the best history, but I don't think you're all bad, if you just remained level-headed I think you'd have an easier time with people who aren't on your side, but I can respect and admire your cheeky attitude.

(01-11-2018, 10:57 AM)Arch.B Wrote: Opinion on me babez
You're a talented guy with a lot of potential if you put your mind to something.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Falc, Random
I'm a very insecure guy, what's your opinion on me? Cheese
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Floodify, Link