Divey AMA
What's your drunken go to story? An experience of some sort you remember from being very drunk.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • don, Wolven
(04-17-2018, 10:23 PM)DVN Wrote: What's your drunken go to story? An experience of some sort you remember from being very drunk.

Unfortunately for me I'm a heavy weight, it takes a hell of a lot to get me drunk, so I'm usually the one making sure everyone has a good time. However, the first time I had a shot was pretty funny. It wasn't even something bad, it was peach schnapps. Obviously I had no experience so I tried to take one but I couldn't get it all down and I ended up gagging and projectile spitting it all over my trousers, as well as my friends couch and carpet. The first time I had a jagerbomb was pretty bad too, it came in quite a large shot glass and they were really pricey so I thought it was a normal drink so I was there in the middle of the club taking small sips (this was during my freshers week). I guess I'm just not a shot person.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • DVN
(04-17-2018, 08:57 PM)Divey Wrote: I base my opinions on people based on every encounter with them, so I couldn't possibly give an accurate answer when ignoring something.

Give me a full opinion then, because I am curious how you feel about me making that slip.
(04-18-2018, 12:24 AM)Viljo Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 08:57 PM)Divey Wrote: I base my opinions on people based on every encounter with them, so I couldn't possibly give an accurate answer when ignoring something.

Give me a full opinion then, because I am curious how you feel about me making that slip.

I wouldn't call it a 'slip'. I'm sorry but I simply cannot answer this question.
R&B or Pop?
Wolven

Opinion on the big size of the admin, developer and teacher teams?

How was being Teacher Liaison?

Would you consider promoting another admin to SA to assist you and Awestruck?

If you had to, who?

Why did you get Moderator the same day I joined?

Top 3 admins who helped / inspired you, of all time?

#BringBackFLMinecraft!?

Do you think the role of SA is receiving more powers, and if so, is that a good thing in your eyes (minus the fact you are an SA yourself)?

Do you view the SA role as one to guide the admin team, and resolved internal issues, and delegate the rest of any tasks to them, or one that is the "group leader(s)" of the admin team, over-seeing every project and work that is done by the admin team?

How was it being a "[TG:M]"? Wink

What do you want your legacy on FL to be?

Did you expect me to go to this thread, and ask you a shit-ton of questions, like I did on Tomo's (now deleted, grrr) AMA thread?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(04-18-2018, 05:35 PM)Wolven Wrote: R&B or Pop?
Neither of them are my favourite, but R&B

(04-18-2018, 05:36 PM)Lewwings Wrote: le opinion on mee?
I haven't interacted with you too much, but I've heard some conflicting things off of other people.
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Wolven
opinion on me
(04-18-2018, 05:36 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Opinion on me?

Opinion on the big size of the admin, developer and teacher teams?

How was being Teacher Liaison?

Would you consider promoting another admin to SA to assist you and Awestruck?

If you had to, who?

Why did you get Moderator the same day I joined?

Top 3 admins who helped / inspired you, of all time?

#BringBackFLMinecraft!?

Do you think the role of SA is receiving more powers, and if so, is that a good thing in your eyes (minus the fact you are an SA yourself)?

Do you view the SA role as one to guide the admin team, and resolved internal issues, and delegate the rest of any tasks to them, or one that is the "group leader(s)" of the admin team, over-seeing every project and work that is done by the admin team?

How was it being a "[TG:M]"? Wink

What do you want your legacy on FL to be?

Did you expect me to go to this thread, and ask you a shit-ton of questions, like I did on Tomo's (now deleted, grrr) AMA thread?

I already answered this.

Bigger isn't always better, it's just how you use it.

Great, I had some pretty strong opinions on the team and the motto 'if you want something done right, do it yourself' came into play, it was great fun and the short time I worked with Raccoon was great too. Those that came after me have done such a good job with it too.

If there ended up being a situation where it was necessary.

I'm not answering this.

Really? Thats sp00ky.

I'm going to answer this question based on my opinion when I first joined the team.
Lesanka is at the top, when I came back to Fearless I witnessed how she'd try and make newer players feel welcome and introduce them to the world of roleplay which was simply fantastic.
Jan too. I love professionalism and he just seemed to be a no nonsense sort of guy who stuck to his morals through and through.
Snowredwolf is another, I valued his work ethic a lot. He also taught me the ropes alongside Raccoon when I first joined.

I don't think an official Minecraft server would work, it would spread out the team, it would have to be handled completely differently. I like the idea of a community run server though, but GMod should always be our main focus, or wherever Fearless goes in the future.

This is a tricky question. Certainly what you say has a larger audience and most things you say are usually made law so you have to be careful and so while you have that sort of power, you also have to learn to restrict yourself more than an administrator would have to. Certainly when Soul isn't around we need to be able to make judgements based on your experience in the past and what you think would be the best thing to do in a situation and that is a large responsibility as you've got to be really alert towards your own bias, etc. so you aren't making any clouded judgements.

I think it's both to be honest, the role has transformed a lot over time and I believe the way it kind of is now is the best way in all honestly. Considering the SA(s) are active they should have the ability to make important decisions as they are likely to be more aware of certain situations, however I believe it is integral that you constantly talk to the owner, Soul, as it's his community and his image in a way. Sure you have the tools to sculpt and mold, but you should be respectful of the wishes of the man who made the server. Luckily both Soul and Awestruck are a pleasure to work with. It's also equally important to remain level headed and seek out the teams opinions as well as the community as a whole.

I'm not sure if you even know what that is aha, but as most GMod servers go, they're over hyped and die out slowly after. I heard they're still working on it and I wish them all the best but I only joined because my friends were there. I didn't really do much to be honest.

I think anyone purposefully going out of their way to build a legacy on Fearless doesn't truly want whats best for the community, but what will inflate their ego. I'm not going to go out of my way to build any sort of legacy for myself, hopefully the server just benefits from things I have done.

I didn't expect anything, but questions are welcome!
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Lewwings, Narcotic
(04-18-2018, 05:59 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: opinion on me

A funny and mischievous guy, however you push it too far sometimes.