Unban Request
b]Donut[/b]

[FL] Lani

rp_EvoCity v2d

Vendetta
Ok, i agree maybe i argued because Vendetta was taunting me, rdming me and shooting for no reason. i was on the roof, true, but as i said i was there as i was stuck. But any proof i havent climbed off there? i got helped anyway? dunno whos, but there was a chair with a gravy gun.
The reason all that sh*t started was that their friend (storms, and vendettas was punchwhoring me. once even killed and kept doing it after NLR, was taunting me and i just shot him in front of them. i said "let me explaing and they didnt but just spammed mic that they wont listen to me, and first vendetta tranqualized me (on streets) and they just shot me. after that they both kept taunting and tanqualizing me. also i got stuck on the rooftop then. before ive been jumping off the were camping and didnt let me go off the roof. finally, game crashed and i was disconnected.
The point is, where is screenshot or video of me not climbing off the rooftop? it is a serious part of evidence and i cant see it for some reason