Vantiago Incorporated
(12-22-2018, 10:22 PM)Archer Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 10:18 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: That's enough spam.

its not spam its our motto

A motto you posted 15 times.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Zona, Spartan_KCT
Lel you kept all the spam but removed my comment, C E N S O R S H I P

La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

sorry no forum warn pls ily yes
(12-23-2018, 05:33 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 10:22 PM)Archer Wrote:

its not spam its our motto

A motto you posted 15 times.

And you still do not understand it so we might just post it another 15 times.
LA LI LE LU LO!

Spoiler :
we shall rule.

Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

[Image: doj-seal-header.png]

To Whom it may concern,

I write to you today bringing disheartening news regarding the future of 'Vantiago Incorporated' the State Department of Justice for California has declared the corporation property of the state following a contract signed by Mr.Deacon upon the formation of Vantiago Incorporated many years ago. This is at the moment a temporary measure and does mean Vantiago Incorporated will no longer be releasing any forms of media produce. It recently come to our attention at the department that Joseph Deacon and his accomplice Joe Shkreli are believed to be missing in the ex-Soviet state of Chernarus. There is little known location on their exact whereabouts however it is believed that they should still be in Chernarus or in a near by country. Anybody in the region indicated on the map below is asked to keep their eyes open for the missing duo in an attempt to get them back to mainland United States.

[Image: ba1e451b003a7a15644fe0383f7a1aaa.png]

At this current time the department has funded a full scale investigation into the region as well as their disappearance. Follow the insurance policies set out on Vantiago Incorporated as well as Mr.Deacons life the department is currently pledging $12,000,000 in hopes to bring both home safely. Anyone with information is asked to bring it forward to the local authorities who can then in turn get it directly to us. Due to the time of disappearance it is urgent that if you have any information that could assist in the search it is brought forward immediately as the duo have not been sighted for over 2 weeks.

We thank all involved for their co-operation throughout these tough times and we will do our best to ensure their safe return and the continue fruition of Vantiago Incorporated. The corresponding contact details for myself and relevant members of staff can be found below.

[Image: 7a33a3b7435ba8cbda001653c0ac8c85.png]          [Image: b6401f7885c865184771fd55672484c3.png]

OOC:
I'd just like to say a quick thanks to all those who made everything at Vantiago possible, whether it be reading it and giving me the inspiration to continue or creating the intricate roleplays which were there turned into stories to read. The work I done at Vantiago really wouldn't have been possible without what you did everyday, it made for some great stories as well as great to watch and experience so please keep it up! Sadly though all good things must come to and end and so today is Vantiagos turn, sadly it couldn't go out quiet with many tarnishing the page with spam which is a shame to see the community coming to this. Nonetheless thanks once more for everyone who helped in someway along the line!

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Closed as per request of the owner.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Re-opened as per request of the owner.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]

To Whom it may concern,

I write to you today bringing excellent news of the return of Joseph Deacon and Joe Shkreli to EvoCity. After a 2 month search period the 2 flown in on Deacons private jet on the 29th of January 2019. We would like to thank the public as well as local authorities for their efforts in helping bring the duo home. This was a major effort finding the duo however they are safely back on American soil where we hope they will remain safe for the future. Due to the return of the duo and the clause in the contract Mr.Deacon will recieve full ownership of Vantiago Incorporated, her affiliates and all her assets for his immediate disposal. We once again thank everyone for their efforts.

[Image: ?width=887&height=499]

If you have an information or are interesting in speaking to one of our staff corresponding contact details for myself and relevant members of staff can be found below.

[Image: 7a33a3b7435ba8cbda001653c0ac8c85.png]          [Image: b6401f7885c865184771fd55672484c3.png]

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Jessixa
(02-03-2019, 12:45 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:

To Whom it may concern,

I write to you today bringing excellent news of the return of Joseph Deacon and Joe Shkreli to EvoCity. After a 2 month search period the 2 flown in on Deacons private jet on the 29th of January 2019. We would like to thank the public as well as local authorities for their efforts in helping bring the duo home. This was a major effort finding the duo however they are safely back on American soil where we hope they will remain safe for the future. Due to the return of the duo and the clause in the contract Mr.Deacon will recieve full ownership of Vantiago Incorporated, her affiliates and all her assets for his immediate disposal. We once again thank everyone for their efforts.

[Image: ?width=887&height=499]

If you have an information or are interesting in speaking to one of our staff corresponding contact details for myself and relevant members of staff can be found below.

Lets get to work.

[img]blob:https://imgur.com/331eab3a-773f-4e89-9f54-f596926e2a33[/img]