Player report on T0xic and dubdub.
So to be clear, you're argument is, a group of players climbing on top of each other to reach the fourth floor of the apartments, means that blocking off the entire apartments is allowed? 

I'm not sure what you're on about with regards to that third request. It seems like you're confusing this with an earlier raid when you were corleone occupying the same base in the apartments. 

Breaches can only be positioned on warranted players props, there was no attempt to position it in a clever way, in fact you couldn't of seen how it was positioned, regardless unless you had an invisible camera watching that staircase. 
It was placed on your singular prop at the staircase, which is the only place it could be put. 

You also stated you and dubdub bought every apartment earlier, now you're stating that you didn't. 
You're also failing to mention dubdub talking about target practice, when I stated flatly in .ooc that it was raidbaiting. 

If you'd legitimately called the police, you'd of acted differently, like opening the door to allow police in to help, or communicating with officers, not yelling fuck the police, in my opinion, you sent the requests to provoke a police response, fired multiple gunshots on the top floor of the apartments to further provoke a police reaction, because you wanted a gunfight, and I feel like the evidence corroborates this interpretation of events, along with your self contradictions and changing statements, and failure to acknowledge certain comments made.

Messages In This Thread
Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Eisenhorn - 08-06-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 08-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Eisenhorn - 08-07-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 09-03-2017, 03:12 PM