Player report on T0xic and dubdub.
There is a way to up to villa top floor, by using multiple players, to jump on the door at backstreet, and from there you make ur way up. You did blast the doors by trying to position ur breach on the wall so it would destroy the second door on the 2th stair. About that third request, after all of our 3 teammates left and only me and DubDub were left. We didn't go up the roof once, which proves the point we made in our previous response. That we called the police because there were armed men trying to break into our appartments which you claimed as to be 'Raid Baiting'. After the police force decided to raid us, DubDub and Me held off 2 to 3 cops by just simply shooting them down. And not 'shooting through the wall' as you claim. After we shot 1 in the hallway, and one on the stairs, we got mowed down by someone that shot is through the floor in which we both died. Your point of blocking off the appartments is you saying that i claimed every single appartment which is not true. Doors were sold and from other members. When i decided to occupy the appartments we made a second look at the rules, but coulden't find any rule preventing is from doing this.

Messages In This Thread
Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Eisenhorn - 08-06-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 08-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by T0xicGmod - 08-07-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 09-03-2017, 03:12 PM