Player report on T0xic and dubdub.
We were staying at the apartments as Corleones for a while already, me as Don, and DubDub as member with 4 other members. after our base at the villas got raided we decided to occupy the apartments that was around 01:00. webought all the doors, i placed down my dupe in apartment 2 (which included the storefront prop with its purpose to stop non-Corleones from enetering our building. At around 10 past 2 the server crashed with my props still there , me and DubDub decided to rejoin the server and restart our roleplay, we joined the server and the don corleone spot was already taken so i joined the Rebel leader , and DubDub joined as a member. we went back to the apartments and i restored my props. after setting up the cameras , keypads etc.. I saw 2 armed men on the camera making their way downstairs to apartment 2 (our base) that was when we decided to call the cops so they can help us out. once the criminal were trying to raid our base by coming from the top villa floor , After they went down to the third floor they probably heard us calling the police and left as soon as the request was sent. A few minutes later and the cops showed up , but instead of helping us and trying to figure out the situation they ran in guns blazing blasting every door open and started raiding the entire apartments building without trying to figure out what happend and who called. We feel as we did not break any rules and were not trying to break any but the decision wether we need to be punished or not is not up to us.

I Can't see how this is Propblock, Keypad was protected and in sight. We gave codes to any nong-government workers, if they wanted to roleplay in the appartments aswell. If necessary we would remove these doors. There is no way we propblocked anything. 

-Toxic.

Messages In This Thread
Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Eisenhorn - 08-06-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 08-06-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by T0xicGmod - 08-06-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Player report on T0xic and dubdub. - by Reebs - 09-03-2017, 03:12 PM