joeveryold Unban
Your name: (Steam friends name): joeveryold

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example): 5855

Banned by: (Admin that banned you): Elder

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?): rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.): the people I was trying to sell to.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Yes, I am aware this is only a day ban but, it was not a fair ban at all. I was a traveleling weapons dealer. I was asking everyone if they wanted guns from my car. Then Elder was with other people I asked them if they wanted guns, no one answered. Then elder grabbed me with his physics gun and pushed me away. So I decided to go back and ask again. Then withhout any warning I was banned. I wish to be unbanned because I was doing my job, not Fail Rping.
Thank you for reading,
joeveryold
Blackdog was the one who threw you, it was pretty god damn obvious you were disrupting RP, not to mention you were doing this with Ryan the WHOLE NIGHT.

Don't even try to tell me the ban was unfair you have been on this server long enough to know what is right and wrong.
(12-26-2011, 06:38 AM)elder189 Wrote: Blackdog was the one who threw you, it was pretty god damn obvious you were disrupting RP, not to mention you were doing this with Ryan the WHOLE NIGHT.

Don't even try to tell me the ban was unfair you have been on this server long enough to know what is right and wrong.

What RP? Blackdog was cloaked and you were flying around?? also, ryan has nothing to do with this. I have no control over what he does. and yes I know what is right and wrong and what I did was not wrong.
I responded to an admin call while Kertopz, Boilrig, Komar, and several other guys were taking out a guy who tried to kill them, they had weapons out, and you thought it was a good idea to try and sell them a product while they were taking a guy hostage?! What was your though process? And I had to monitor it to make sure no one was breaking the rules. The only problem was that you kept intruding, it was pretty obvious you were going to be tossed, which was what Blackdog did to you. Then you being your clever self thought it was a good idea to DRIVE BACK to the same spot and continue doing whatever you were trying to do? And yes, Ryan was involved, I should have banned both of you before any of this happened, but I was nice about it. Now I am not so nice about it anymore.

I am not dealing with this crap anymore, you need to learn how to casually RP without being a prick about it. Denied and closed.