[Solved] Discord link expired?
See img?
[Image: MklGaBK.png]
You're banned, I believe.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Well frixxen twix bad dipped in Malibu then a crack pot why
(08-01-2017, 09:21 AM)Prompt Wrote: Well frixxen twix bad dipped in Malibu then a crack pot why

Mate, Im on a come down. Can you rephrase that?

(you're probably banned for shitposting and spam, you were nerfed multiple times hence your ban.)

Quote:-Memes and other 'off topic' stuff belongs in the #shitposting_central chat. Leaving them in another channel may get you punished.

The last thing I said after a 3 day nerf was hi
(08-01-2017, 09:23 AM)Malibu Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 09:21 AM)Prompt Wrote: Well frixxen twix bad dipped in Malibu then a crack pot why

Mate, Im on a come down. Can you rephrase that?

(you're probably banned for shitposting and spam, you were nerfed multiple times hence your ban.)

Quote:-Memes and other 'off topic' stuff belongs in the #shitposting_central chat. Leaving them in another channel may get you punished.

Also, again , last thing said after a 3 day nerf was hi, and I had dumped my shitposts in shitposting central still
I think its the way you talk to people and antagonise them in my opinion, However I don't know the reasoning behind the ban. You're best to make an Unban Request for discord and let the banning admin explain where you went wrong so you can attempt to justify your actions.

Okay

Thanks
(08-01-2017, 09:32 AM)Malibu: Answer Wrote: I think its the way you talk to people and antagonise them in my opinion, However I don't know the reasoning behind the ban. You're best to make an Unban Request for discord and let the banning admin explain where you went wrong so you can attempt to justify your actions.

Solved.