Must be an mistake :(?
Your name: Rainbow Dash

Your ban ID: 5849

Banned by: Dryblood

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: remenn3 i think

Why we should unban you: I think i was banned for a mistake, It say prop abuse , I saw that 2 cops was in gunstore and a gundealer was handcuffed and another one was too. Then i saw that in the gunstore he had contrabands and the door was open, So i went in that door and closed the door. Hide the contraband and made a prop in the gab where u give the weapons when u buy. Then the owner of the door came in handcuffed and asked me to uncuff him. So he gave me a rope and i uncuffed him, I asked him " Can i keep this since i saved u " , Then i got no response and he cuffed me and the door was open so police saw him, So he killed me and police killed him. So i forgot to delete my props, So i was just gonna save the gundealer's contraband , I dont see that as a prop abuse. Well i dont know , Havnt been here for a long. And i couldnt talk to dryblood cus he just banned me with no talk. I hope this passes

EDIT- I didnt propblock the door entrance, So the cops could come and arrest me anyways. If they had a warrant, I only blocked gap. Cus they were shooting at me and i had no gun and i was defence less.
1 thing I would like to get straight. A GUNDEALER had contra??? If you can confirm this I belive that you have a chance of a unban.
- Denied