[Solved] [Solved]1 FPS only on FLRP server
Try putting 'gmod_mcore_test 1' into your console whenever you start gmod, it allows you to use more cores of your processor. (usually boosts FPS)

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(07-29-2017, 04:52 PM)Arny Wrote: Try starting a sandbox game and then join Fearless.

Still the problem remains. :/
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(07-29-2017, 04:59 PM)Malibu Wrote: Try putting 'gmod_mcore_test 1' into your console whenever you start gmod, it allows you to use more cores of your processor. (usually boosts FPS)

I have it set in autoexec.cfg, so i have it on all times.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
~UPDATE~

The problem remains in the main server, littletown/build is all okay. Only the main server seems to not work for me.

FearlessRP 
Maybe if the server crashes/restarts it may fix your issue.
(07-29-2017, 05:35 PM)Arny Wrote: Maybe if the server crashes/restarts it may fix your issue.

Hopefully, i really wanna get back in.
FearlessRP 
Have you tried running the map on a singleplayer mode, so not having the fearless gamemode with it and if so, did it crash aswell?
(07-29-2017, 06:06 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Have you tried running the map on a singleplayer mode, so not having the fearless gamemode with it and if so, did it crash aswell?

Works fine, even build server works good. just the main server seems to create problems.
FearlessRP 
Well the server has recently crashed I think, just try to join again!
Copy and pasted to avoid advertising. 

-console
Should do what it says, activates the console which can be used to enter commands like retry, connect, quit, kill, say, act etc.

-nojoy
Disables the use of joysticks, frees up slight amount of ram which doesn't really affect that much performance.
-high
Sets hl2.exe (gmod) into high priority, just like in Taskmanager.Some say this doesn't help your performance at all, some say it does.Test it out for yourself and let that option stay inside your launch options.
-threads x
Basically, put the number of threads/CPUs where x is.Quad core users should put in 4, Dual core 2, etc.
+mat_queue_mode x
This is something called mutlicore rendering, which just takes advantages of multiple cores which result in better performance.
Replacing the x with a -1 or a 2 enables mutlicore rendering.
Replacing the x with a 0 or a -2 disables multicore rendering.
Simple.
-nod3d9ex
Now, this one is the best one by far.This command simply disables DirectX DLL for DirectX9 which gives you a nice FPS boost, but using this will make alt tabbing into Garry's Mod alot longer.And another thing is, it disabled my Steam Overlay you can access trough Shift+Tab, but this might not be the case for you as the Steam Overlay still worked for me in CS:GO while using this command also in the launch options of CS:GO.
+r_hunkalloclightmaps 0
This command prevents lightmaps from loading into to the hunk memory.Pretty nifty to avoid any unwanted Hunk Overflow problems, while you're playing, might increase performance.
-dxlevel 90
Basically, uses different DirectX Levels.Here is a small list of all available DirectX Levels.
-dxlevel 96-99 = Directx 9.0 (Maxed Quality)
-dxlevel 95 = Directx 9.0 (Higher Quality)
-dxlevel 90 = Directx 9.0
-dxlevel 81 = Directx 8.1 (Medium Quality)
-dxlevel 80 = Directx 8.0 (S'medium Quality)
It is recommended that you use the 90 option, to avoid any problems and graphical artifacts.And if I recall correctly, you may not even be able to join the server, on any DirectX Level below 90, feel free to prove me wrong on this one.
-window
Start's the game in windowed mode.
-noborder
//combine this with -window
Makes the ugly border's in windowed mode go away.
Now, does -window and -noborder do something special?
Yes.Atleast for some, as some user's on Reddit reported, that if you put the -window and -noborder option in your launch options you might notice a performance boost.Test this out for yourself, I could not confirm this at the moment for myself as I did not see any difference at all.

Put the bold things in your Steam Launch Options for GMOD and it should help.