Poll: Black Widow or the G15
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black Widow
50.00%
2 50.00%
G15
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What keyboard should i get?
(12-28-2011, 05:14 PM)Nubo Wrote: But yeah, all those logitech keyboards are dumb.
Explain your thoughts, please. What is 'dumb' about them?
(12-28-2011, 05:14 PM)Nubo Wrote: But yeah, all those logitech keyboards are dumb.
Go all out with a Black Widow, apparantly they are amazing.

1st: logitech keyboards are really reliable.
2nd: I have the black widow on my list.
I'm fan of standard keyboards without gadgets and with a cord of course. I like flat shaped keys, positioned in a little curve. I got mine for 20 euro at a local store.

I had a game keyboard, the G15, apart from some illuminated keys it wasn't any better than a standard one. The LCD screen on top of it I barely used.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Keyboard isnt importent in gaming, Hardware - PC - Mouse - MouseMat - headset - keyboard

I have the Blackwidow and Its just so nice, I love the sound of the clicks, (I used to have a microsoft one, it was good, but i just love the feel/sound of the feedback you get from it.
But yeah
Just my thoughts Cheese
I have a cyborg v.7 its a cool keyboard and works good.
love the light from the keyboard so you can play when it's dark.

link
http://www.google.se/imgres?q=cyborg+.v....,r:17,s:98
Black Widow Ultimate ftw! Smile
i would go for a G19, good reliable and you can watch movies on it.
all though im using G15 blue version since my G11 broke down with a coke accident, long story short glass of coke fell over over my keyboard and over my LCD monitor. the bad thing is i cant turn my monitor off anymore but it still works.
(02-05-2012, 06:44 PM)Shax Wrote: i would go for a G19, good reliable and you can watch movies on it.
all though im using G15 blue version since my G11 broke down with a coke accident, long story short glass of coke fell over over my keyboard and over my LCD monitor. the bad thing is i cant turn my monitor off anymore but it still works.

Abit late you are, already bought a BF3 Blackwidow :-D
(02-05-2012, 06:59 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 06:44 PM)Shax Wrote: i would go for a G19, good reliable and you can watch movies on it.

Abit late you are, already bought a BF3 Blackwidow :-D

Excellent choice
No no no no.... What NOT to get is the question and do i have your answer? Oh yes i do.

THIS, Gentlements, is what NOT to get... I made the mistake of buying this razer crap, over prised and fucking filled with useless buttons. (Yes i have tried TRON on it, still sucks big balls.

[Image: tron-keyboard.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]