Mistake?
Your name: iRide - Need Help Making Custom RP

Your ban ID: 5841

Banned by: Dryblood

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: me and admin i guess or just myself and my shop
Why we should unban you: I was building a garage for my car next to my food shop so no one would steal my car as it has happened twice and i built it in a secluded area which is the parking lot next to kfc and an admin comes to me and say's oh cool garage i say thanks next thing i know is BAM ban. i believe i should be unbanned because i was not building in public as i have seen many people do and plus i was making my garage for a reason in a CLOSED place were NO ONE barely ever goes. Please Unban Me i am a Proud Supporter of this server and its just about all i have to do this christmas as i am sick as hell and my family dosent want me around the food.
(12-25-2011, 09:09 PM)Dwex Wrote: Your name: iRide - Need Help Making Custom RP

Your ban ID: 5841

Banned by: Dryblood

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: me and admin i guess or just myself and my shop
Why we should unban you: I was building a garage for my car next to my food shop so no one would steal my car as it has happened twice and i built it in a secluded area which is the parking lot next to kfc and an admin comes to me and say's oh cool garage i say thanks next thing i know is BAM ban. i believe i should be unbanned because i was not building in public as i have seen many people do and plus i was making my garage for a reason in a CLOSED place were NO ONE barely ever goes. Please Unban Me i am a Proud Supporter of this server and its just about all i have to do this christmas as i am sick as hell and my family dosent want me around the food.
also isnt a 2 day ban a little bit harsh considering i never even got a warning or anything?
also this happened an hour after my ban was issued 5845 |RS|MonkeyChoker69 STEAM_0:0:19375328 Public Building
1 day, 7 hours
[FL] Dryblood

he was only banned for a day nad 7 hours so why was i banned for longer? is this even becoming fair?
kinda funny how the ban has expired and no one did shit about it even after a full week just shows u how much admins care eh?
- Denied / Old /