[Solved] RP_evocity_v41b differs from that of the server
I downloaded the map from that is listed on the downloads page. But every time I try to join the server it says that my version of the map differs from the servers. If anyone could give me the right download it would be very helpful.
Try this one;

Click HERE

Download and put the file in (YourHardrive:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\maps
(07-27-2017, 08:51 PM)Arny Wrote: Try this one;

Click HERE

Download and put the file in (YourHardrive:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\maps

Unfortunately, this did not work. I downloaded it and put it in my maps folder and removed all other maps that did not work. Do you have any clue of what I'm doing or wrong or what I should try next?
Try and download all these:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
Has this issue been solved? If we get no reply within 48 hours either me or another teacher will close it.
This happened to me once and I couldn't find a solution therefore I uninstalled and reinstalled gmod. Then I proceeded to install fearless only addons and maps and that is what sorted the issue for me.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
You've got two different versions in your 'maps' folder. Remove them both then add the bsp from the FL addons into the maps folder then it'll work smoothly.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Wolven
Just 1-3 years and we will have v5p, just wait.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Eclipze
Thread closed, no response within the time given.