[Solved] Elevator Spamming.
Hello, I am not here to start a flame-war, however I would like everyone's opinion on this.

To my knowledge, there is no written rule, however all the time I've been playing Fearless, I thought elevator spamming was not allowed?

Can someone please tell me, as of this present time, wether elevator spamming is allowed or not.

Many thanks,
I would say it is allowed, if there is no rule about it then there is nothing wrong with it. Though to be on the safe side I wouldn't do it randomly, only in raids to prevent people dying and such.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • mintblackbeard
Kinda neutral, but since spamming doors isn't allowed I guess it can be compared to that.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
There is no specific rule against this that I am aware of. I will, however, check when I return home from dinner.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I think it should be banned, It just wastes people's time and delays the inevitable. I also agree with sharpshooter, they are pretty much one in the same so why inst it banned?
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Fry's post:
  • Archer
It's generally allowed. I've already discussed this with multiple other admins. It is realistic to spam the buttons so to speak. Besides it can be utilized as a good tactic of hiding the Dictator/President, and can be used as a combat tactic. I see no reason as to why it should be disallowed.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I personally feel like it restricts roleplay, regardless of it being realistic or not. 

The people in the elevator will just end up being stuck in some 'elevator limbo'.

I believe it'll be a thing we'll have to accept for now, and it will no longer be an issue on V5P.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Panda
As Yonno said, no need to fix it when V5P is around the corner, the map has 2 elevators, which prevents this.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(07-28-2017, 12:29 AM)Jonas Wrote: It's generally allowed. I've already discussed this with multiple other admins. It is realistic to spam the buttons so to speak. Besides it can be utilized as a good tactic of hiding the Dictator/President, and can be used as a combat tactic. I see no reason as to why it should be disallowed.

I often get told off if I did such however
(07-28-2017, 12:00 AM)Fry Wrote: I think it should be banned, It just wastes people's time and delays the inevitable. I also agree with sharpshooter, they are pretty much one in the same so why inst it banned?

Still didnt kill me or exotic though Wink
But I think it's realistic in my opinion like when you're in PRIMARK and the elevator is taking forever to come so you spam it till it comes and you're greeted with an angry asian family.

-Removed by Steven8ken