[Solved] Elevator Spamming.
It's realistic, however it's like having cover at a keypad. If there was no cover, there's not way of getting in, however having no cover could be used to an advantage and a ''tactic''. We were stuck in that elevator for a solid 10-15 minutes - got it on record l0l - and the only reason why we were unable to eliminate our target, the dictator, is because by the time the doors open, they closed.

There either needs to be some understanding, or some sort of rule or timer on the elevator door.
Elevator spamming is allowed and always has.

As much as it can be very annoying in raids or wanting to go somewhere quickly, it's something that doesn't cross any rules and has no rule stated against it.

Obviously if someone is just stood there all day spamming the elevator just to piss people off a staff member can step in and intervene because it could then be classed as FailRP, but other than that it's fine.

This can be closed, I've answered Nobby's question thoroughly.
(07-28-2017, 10:06 AM)Dobby Wrote: It's realistic, however it's like having cover at a keypad. If there was no cover, there's not way of getting in, however having no cover could be used to an advantage and a ''tactic''. We were stuck in that elevator for a solid 10-15 minutes - got it on record l0l - and the only reason why we were unable to eliminate our target, the dictator, is because by the time the doors open, they closed.

There either needs to be some understanding, or some sort of rule or timer on the elevator door.

As much as I see your point and understand what you mean, it is just a stone cold tactic.. As annoying as it can be lmao. If it buys someone time, why not use it? (Although it's a pussy move).

Only thing I could say to improve it would be to write a suggestion to change the timing of which the elevator reaches the floor to which the button can be used again/ or how long the delay is on the doors after the button has been pressed.

Hope this helped, Nobby.

Can be closed properly now, concluded and archived.
(07-28-2017, 10:44 AM)Falc Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 10:06 AM)Dobby Wrote: It's realistic, however it's like having cover at a keypad. If there was no cover, there's not way of getting in, however having no cover could be used to an advantage and a ''tactic''. We were stuck in that elevator for a solid 10-15 minutes - got it on record l0l - and the only reason why we were unable to eliminate our target, the dictator, is because by the time the doors open, they closed.

As much as I see your point and understand what you mean, it is just a stone cold tactic.. As annoying as it can be lmao. If it buys someone time, why not use it? (Although it's a pussy move).

Only thing I could say to improve it would be to write a suggestion to change the timing of which the elevator reaches the floor to which the button can be used again/ or how long the delay is on the doors after the button has been pressed.

Hope this helped, Nobby.

Can be closed properly now, concluded and archived.

Thank you supervising administrator of the Fearless Community Falc, this really will improve my knowledge of the rules and hopefully help my role-play on the servers, benefiting my overall education of the Fearless Community.

Many thanks - Community Role-play and donator of the Fearless Community,
Solved