Do you play battlefield 3?!
Well im playing on Xbox since my PC is broken like for ages now.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I've added all of you, I might setup a platoon as well, other wise I already have one with the brillant name FollowersOfSusanBoyle http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pla...991901237/
sometimes i think if Guerills and Electronic arts would come together
they would make a perfect mix of battlefield 3 and killzone
to create a mega realistic game whic i would probably call
battlezone! or killfield! :3

Though mate i am searching for a good partner to complete a co-op mission in hardest difficulty
anyone? Smile
(12-26-2011, 06:37 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: sometimes i think if Guerills and Electronic arts would come together
they would make a perfect mix of battlefield 3 and killzone
to create a mega realistic game whic i would probably call
battlezone! or killfield! :3

Though mate i am searching for a good partner to complete a co-op mission in hardest difficulty
anyone? Smile

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /caps electronic arts didn't make BF3! their just publishing it, DICE made everything! all BF3 is doing is putting up the /advert's and stealing the money >:X they also fucked it up by putting it on origin, not making an in game multiplayer joining (as in you have to go to www.Battlelog.battlefield.com to get in a game)
(12-26-2011, 09:02 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: not making an in game multiplayer joining (as in you have to go to www.Battlelog.battlefield.com to get in a game)

*Cough* Play it on PS3, much better anyways *Cough*
(12-26-2011, 09:13 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 09:02 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: not making an in game multiplayer joining (as in you have to go to www.Battlelog.battlefield.com to get in a game)

*Cough How much PS3 did you lost?(Broken) *Cough*

I was playing this but im having a time out of this game
(12-26-2011, 09:13 PM)StillAlive Wrote:

I have it on both, and i have to say that i have more fun on the PS3 than on PC, cause when i play it on PC i start to feel bored and decide to go on Fearless Cheese btw, whats your PSN?
(12-26-2011, 09:37 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: I have it on both, and i have to say that i have more fun on the PS3 than on PC, cause when i play it on PC i start to feel bored and decide to go on Fearless Cheese btw, whats your PSN?

FINALLY! Another PS3 member of FL. My life is complete, haha!

Well it's Still_Alive_DK feel free to add it!
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Got it yesterday for Christmas. Totally in love with it.
Got it for PS3, so feel free to add me.

PSN: Eemmee
Ps3 has so much smoother controls than PC.
But the online matchmaking & Squad making of PC is better.
(12-26-2011, 10:16 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Ps3 has so much smoother controls than PC.

[Image: 1316452757866.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Eric