Virus Epidemic RP Part III [EVENT] The final part [FINISHED]
(07-23-2017, 05:17 PM)NJperry Wrote: All the above have been accepted!

Yo, you forgot me to add me the list? I've applied for Military Personal
OOC:

Steam Name: [FL] Coffee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12501415

RPP: 2

Hours: >1100

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous Events? (This will not be held against you): Yes I was part of the last event I understand what happened.

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel 

Why do you want to be part of the Event: I really enjoyed the last one and would love to be a part of this

IC

IC Name: Steve 'Coffee' Grimes

Describe your character after arriving in the Necro Forest: Fearless and brave on the inside but full of doubt and worries on the inside
OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266

RPP: 5

Hours: 1208

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous Events? (This will not be held against you): Yes

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel

Why do you want to be part of the Event: Because it seems like a fun event and I was in the last 2.

IC

IC Name: Arny 'Enrica' McGregor

Describe your character after arriving in the Necro Forest: When Arny arrived in the forest, he was afraid and worried of what could happen next.
(07-25-2017, 06:08 AM)Coffee Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: [FL] Coffee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12501415

RPP: 2

Hours: >1100

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous Events? (This will not be held against you): Yes I was part of the last event I understand what happened.

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel 

Why do you want to be part of the Event: I really enjoyed the last one and would love to be a part of this

IC

IC Name: Steve 'Coffee' Grimes

Describe your character after arriving in the Necro Forest: Fearless and brave on the inside but full of doubt and worries on the inside

Accepted!
(07-25-2017, 08:16 AM)Arny Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Arny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266

RPP: 5

Hours: 1208

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous Events? (This will not be held against you): Yes

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel

Why do you want to be part of the Event: Because it seems like a fun event and I was in the last 2.

IC

IC Name: Arny 'Enrica' McGregor

Describe your character after arriving in the Necro Forest: When Arny arrived in the forest, he was afraid and worried of what could happen next.

Accepted!
Attention! 

The Event is happening tonight guys, just a quick reminder to ensure you have all the content installed and ready to go, remember that it starts at 6:00 pm tonight.

See you there.
The following 2 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Random, Panda
How do we get the Password
(07-29-2017, 03:21 PM)harbrow Wrote: How do we get the Password

It will most likely be posted on this thread by around 6:00 BST
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Good luck, looks cool. not my cup of tea though!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
OOC:

Steam Name: Fry

Steam ID: 

RPP: 0

Hours: 750

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous Events? (This will not be held against you): No

Role you are applying for: G Corp

Why do you want to be part of the Event: Looked interesting, and since its the 3rd event it would be fun to join in and see whats it like.

IC

IC Name: Dave Todd

Describe your character after arriving in the Necro Forest: Dave after being in Necro Forest for a while now Dave has grown to ignore the horrors of virus and is now instead solely dedicated to finding the cure.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]