Frost and Wolven's UBR
Hello Fry,

I'm here to comment on a few things.

First of all, You were SRU today, I'm human, humans make mistakes, I thought it was before, but if you only just joined the server, then it must've been after, sorry for me mistaking you on that.
Secondly, you didn't say no specific place to put the vehicle hence why were were hesitant to place it in a certain spot, you told us to move it correct? We move it to the road, you then get back in it, and then you proceed to move it back to the same place, why did you do this?

"and then he proceeds to move it." He moves it after I have you under FearRP

"I said in the video that you cant leave it in the road so it's pretty obvious where I wanted you to move it to." - So your saying it was fine where it was, so why did you ask us to move it in the first place?

"I told you the owner of the car had an active warrant on it, you can see this in the video. You even acknowledge this again further into the video" - You told us he had an arrest warrant not a search, that's why when you took it we thought you were stealing it of some sort.

"(you can see me doing this where I was saying that I didn't want to arrest her but just to talk to her) it but this obviously didn't end up happening." - It didn't end up happening because you advanced on moving it yourself thus leaving you in a sticky situation

Just a quick note, when you said "you can't leave your car in the road" i said "we have just done" twice, I myself didn't know it was against the rules to do that, nor at the time did we actually think it was a cop baiting, all we did was leave the car in the road as we had a serious situation inside. Sorry for misunderstanding the 'cop bait' but we believe it wasn't valid to punish us for that as no where in the rules does it state anything about 'cop baiting' or does it explain what it actually means.

Kind Regards,
Wolven
Wolven

Messages In This Thread
Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Jonas - 07-22-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Fry - 07-22-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 09:25 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Fry - 07-22-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Wolven - 07-22-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Frost and Wolven's UBR - by Jonas - 07-22-2017, 11:16 PM