[Solved] Instant Crashes
Since yesterday I have been crashing repeatedly when trying to join the server it was completely fine until I downloaded the hl2 ep 1 and 2 pack that was linked by an admin however after removing it nothing changed, is this a common thing with a fix or no?
Can you send some crash logs?

To find them go to your Garry's Mod directory (steamapps\common\GarrysMod) and scrool down and you should see some crashlogs, send them please.
It doesn't qualify as a crash, the thing that happens is that I either spawn in but can't move and screen is frozen then the joining restarts or just a server crash happens and i have to disconnect, or I time out during downloads
Try verifying game cache.

Instructions below:

To verify your game cache, right click Garry's Mod, then click properties then go to 'local files' then click 'Verify integrity of game'
Ensure Garry's Mod is closed when doing this.

[Image: 4ea2a15214674464886d0eabe59dde09.gif]
Has the issue been resolved yet after the suggested solutions? I will give you the Owner of the thread (Relph) or someone on your behalf 48 Hours to respond regarding whether it has been fixed or not. If there is no response myself or a fellow colleague will archive the thread.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I have no idea what you mean. But I'll just list some solutions from what you said.

Timeout on download
Check if you have subscribed to all our workshop addons so you won't have to download. To avoid this issue it's best to have everything on client so you won't download on joining server. You can see our workshop addons HERE
If that doesn't work then disable custom downloads with the workshop addons subscribed.

Check your workshop addons
Check how many workshop addons you are subscribed to. Having too many workshop addons might cause crashes or lag because of them loading etc.

Does it happen on other servers?
Check if it happens on Fearless servers only. If it does, do the first thing I mentioned (Timeout on download)

It is also possible gamemode was crashed and your Gmod couldn't handle the restart...

Also, how often does this happen? I'm not sure if you are talking about server crashes aswell.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Byra
Has the issue been resolved yet or can me or a fellow colleague close the post? Please respond within 48 Hours regarding if you want the post to stay open/close.

Thanks!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Thread closed, no response within the time given.