Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal
No disrespect Reebs, but you clearly just ignored everything I said in my unban request, I clearly and carefully explained why it wasn't an RP situation which therefor meant I didn't break any rules, but you clearly just ignored everything.

You pretty much just said, I don't care what your opinion is, if he wants to walk up and arrest you, he can, and if your not okay with that then tough, you'll get banned. That sounds absolutely ridiculous. I don't mean to insult you Reebs, but I feel your being extremely biased against me, and would like to request a different admin with a neutral opinion of me evaluates this unban request, as I feel your are being extremely biased towards me, and will just ignore any points I make, no matter how valid and reasonable they are, which clearly make me worthy of approval.

But yet again, I mean no disrespect towards you Reebs, all I ask is that another admin reviews this. It shouldn't matter though, because if you think your opinion on this subject is right, the other admins will most definitely have the same opinion
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]

Messages In This Thread
Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Knightley - 07-18-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Reebs - 07-18-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Knightley - 07-18-2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Knightley - 07-18-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Kanightley - 2nd Unban Appeal - by Reebs - 07-18-2017, 09:09 PM