Report: Fallen
Name of player: Fallen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72598730

Time in GMT: 11:24

Server: V4B1

Summary: Basically I was pointing my gun at him telling to back off and he just pulls out an ak and starts shooting me. Also he then switched job to president and  demoted someone from Police Officer than warranted him for an arrest and made him wanted without reason.

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/uz7lBZf
We had already initiated the raid before this happened, and we had outnumbered you 3 to 1. Sadly, you only looked forward and didnt realise we had more people behind you.
Regarding job changing, its happened countless of times after a dictator is shot that one of the members of the raidgroup take the spot until everything is under control. According to my experience many members, not just regular members but admins aswell have done this and as so i believe it has been allowed. Correct me if im wrong of course.
(07-17-2017, 12:38 PM)Aalready_fallen Wrote: Regarding job changing, its happened countless of times after a dictator is shot that one of the members of the raidgroup take the spot until everything is under control. According to my experience many members, not just regular members but admins aswell have done this and as so i believe it has been allowed. Correct me if im wrong of course.

Couldn't be more wrong, actually. 

This is classed as powergaming in the eyes of many staff members, my own included. I will discuss this PR with a few other admins and you can expect a conclusion by Wednesday.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-18-2017, 02:07 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 12:38 PM)Aalready_fallen Wrote: Regarding job changing, its happened countless of times after a dictator is shot that one of the members of the raidgroup take the spot until everything is under control. According to my experience many members, not just regular members but admins aswell have done this and as so i believe it has been allowed. Correct me if im wrong of course.

Couldn't be more wrong, actually. 

This is classed as powergaming in the eyes of many staff members, my own included. I will discuss this PR with a few other admins and you can expect a conclusion by Wednesday.

Id hope this is made clear in the rules better as i've seen it happen countless of times and when asking around my friends, they all had the same wrong misconception.

Now to my response to the PR; I believe that after defeating the President you're allowed to switch to him as after all you've done a revolution and that is how revolutions happen IRL. Take down the old one and replace him with the leader of the group or a preselected candidate for the spot.
Thankyou for responding and I hope you reconsider your punishment as my actions were based on the popular misunderstanding of things.