Bluescattle(?)
yer you kinda make it seem like you cant passive rp on your own with out being forced
Nice people being negative. Why are you even posting here when you have nothing to do with it?

What if I want a blacklist and not try myself?

I'm trying to do something that was pretty hard for me and this is your feedback. Thx
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Wow... I say this is attention whoring, I recommend that you don't accept, but be more strict when banning, because he understands the rules.
Look guys, (im not ment to be posting but i cant stand watching people do this) His wanted to do this for areason, he maybe wanting attention but its serious, if he wants it he can have on my opinion dont post here unless you have something against what his doing, or involved, Bluescattle you arnt the best at RP no offence Tounge i do hope you improve as i have seen this work before and its effective. Theres nothing wrong with what his doing though its honesty and somebody that is wanting to rp properly. If he wants chef and doctor taken away that might be because he wants to passive rp in a different way, using /job its the best way and most effective
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Go play on a serious roleplay server, like a Half-Life 2 roleplay or something close to it if you want a quick crash course in PassiveRP, or even better, as worldwidecoffee said, Resist Temptation.
Boilrig, isn't your sig from some game I've played before? Some corrupt company or other, I don't know.. Hmmm... Prototype? Mirror's Edge?

Also, give the man a break, he wants to improve his RP, let us improve his RP, I have no problem with doing this...

I mean, wouldn't you rather he RP'd as Turkish.
[Image: 7083712_CanvasPosterize-Snatch-Turkish640.jpg]

Than as Boris the Blade, A.K.A. Boris the Bullet Dodger, A.K.A Boris the sneaky fucking Russian?

[Image: 7083652_CanvasPosterize-Snatch-BorisTheBlade640.jpg]
For Headie: Why do you think I'm doing this? Excatly because I'm not that good a roleplayer.

Why the fuck would I ever do this for attention? Your attention is not my goal, my goal is to become a better RP'er and this is the way I'M doing it, live with it..

Don't you want people improving their RP instead of accidently breaking the rules? Can't see the problem in this. If I saw somebody do this, I would be rather glad than annoyed or confused somehow.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Just Blacklist him...This is gonna turn into a flaming thread soon..Rather not have that happen.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I removed this post - Rage in pm from Bluescattle.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I'm not forceing myself to it. If I was that I would do it a whole other way. I do it in this way because I feel sure about that.

Stop telling me what I should be able to and what so ever.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane