Report: MedusaGreifYT and DriverKingYT
Name of player: MedusaGreifYT and DriverKingYT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202530048 STEAM_0:0:202964608

Time in GMT: 07.12.2017 - 08.27.16

Server: v4b1

Summary: At first MedusaGreifYT came to me when I was patrolling, cuffed, asking me to uncuff him because some cop "randoooom shoot rannnndoom arrest rannnnddooom failRP uncuff me pls pls ban 509 (The ID if the officer who he says cuffed him)"

I talk to MedusaGreifYT and told him to get in my car, I locked the doors so he can't get out and asked in the radio why he was cuffed

The cop told me that MedusaGreifYT is lying and I can do whatever I want with him, I asked MedusaGreifYT why is he lying and he beings to insult me. Not sure if OOC or IC but I just played it like it was IC anyway

I unlocked the car and accidentally locked it again and asked him to leave but that was when his friend DriverKingYT came and started screaming and calling me names. I asked him once to leave but he refused, I attempted to make him calm down and face a wall but he kept on shouting and breaking FearRP

After I was done with DriverKingYT I go back to my car and unlock the car again since at that point I thought maybe he was right, I unlocked the car and MedusaGreifYT jumps out and starts jumping on his friend trying to kill him so he gets out of jail.

then MedusaGreifYT kept on breaking FearRP when I wanted to arrest him at the end

and clearly they were insulting me OOC and not IC at the end.

Evidence:
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]