[CLOSED] Lottery of $1,025,000!
Unsure why people are complaining about zombie making money off this, because its how actual lotteries operate.
And how did you not think that it would take a long time to complete the tickets process guys? Thats your fault for entering.
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Jonas, mintblackbeard
(09-03-2017, 03:19 PM)Forgee Wrote: Unsure why people are complaining about zombie making money off this, because its how actual lotteries operate.
And how did you not think that it would take a long time to complete the tickets process guys? Thats your fault for entering.

They know I make money off this, it's just it's taking too long for them. I agree that's their own fault for entering, I mean it clearly states that the lottery will draw as soon as all the 50 tickets has been sold which they acknowledged and agreed upon when they bought their ticket/s. So it's their own problem and responsibility to deal with it. However I want to provide good services as I believe in providing the best goods and services to my consumers that they paid for, so I have to rush it.
32nd ticket has been sold, only 18 to go.
33rd ticket has been sold, only 17 to go.
Ticket #45 has been made available due to Frost is permanent ban, $25K has been added to the prize. 18 tickets available.
34th ticket has been sold, only 16 tickets left.
37th ticket has been sold, only 13 tickets left.
Name:[FL:RP] Prankster_Gangster
Number: 40
Paid?:not yet`

CANCEL MY NAME IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT IN TIME WITH THE MONEY
Name: Razz
Number: 5,6,8
Paid: not yet
38th ticket has been sold, 12 tickets left. Snigel add me please http://steamcommunity.com/id/AcquaFuoco/