Servers down
(12-29-2011, 01:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: a Cisco firewall to stop DDoS

Interesting...
[Image: 19.jpg]
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Snowslain
(12-29-2011, 01:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I ordered a new hosting for this month yesterday. It takes 72 hours to set up so there are like 48 hours left. Hosting location will be France, so not much difference since the old hosting was hosted in the south-east of Germany

In februari I will most likely go with a hosting that has a Cisco firewall to stop DDoS, so IP will most likely change 2 times these months. But remember that by using the 'cityrp.fearlessrp.net' ip you will always get new IP.

(12-29-2011, 12:29 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 12:16 PM)nadrick Wrote: he prob has the server up so he can dumb thy DB and grab all the files to move them, or ... idk hes doing some upgrades maybe?

lool maybe he accidentally lost the DB, and he doesn't know what to do. Imagine we lose our BMWs, Lambos, ect. xD

Nope I didn't, otherwise things as top 20 won't work as well..

Sounds good, bro.
Keep up the good work, and thank you for updating me.

As I said earlier, I can imagine that you've got a lot on your shoulders.

I'm looking forward to this! Cool
(12-29-2011, 02:21 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
(12-29-2011, 01:35 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: a Cisco firewall to stop DDoS

Interesting...
[Image: 19.jpg]
Interesting... you interested in the interesting! Hmm??? Tounge

Yus, soon I shall have fun again. Cheese
[Image: kaminagurrenlagaansigab2.png]
Keep following your dream till the end. Never quit, never fail. Become a Hero, fight the power until the end.
Dat forum creeper
WHY WHY WHY????? and who is Ddosers? its the worst christmas ever that i had
and the server will be not password protected?
the guys who done that are will be dead in the next day ill cant handle that ANYMORE!!!!!!!
(12-30-2011, 02:56 PM)ronk Wrote: WHY WHY WHY????? and who is Ddosers? its the worst christmas ever that i had
the guys who done that are will be dead in the next day ill cant handle that ANYMORE!!!!!!!

ITS NOT ONE DDOSER!!!!111!!!11oneone!!

The following 1 user Likes Elroy Jenkins's post:
  • ZeroSupport
(12-30-2011, 03:05 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 02:56 PM)ronk Wrote: WHY WHY WHY????? and who is Ddosers? its the worst christmas ever that i had

ITS NOT ONE DDOSER!!!!111!!!11oneone!!

OMG REALLY NOONE EVER SAID THAT!!!!!one11!!eleven1!
After waiting 3 days now and still not received the dedi, I decided to buy the dedi at the other hosting that I planned for Februari.

* SoulRipper the money spender.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
haha, Atleast the new physical firewall should help with the dossing and all of that Cheese
I didn't bought the cisco yet first gonna see how their standard security is.

And thanks for the donations otherwise I would have been bankrupt right now Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.