Servers down
To be fair to the server, there isn't much they can do and it is a bad time however I agree that you pay for donator features which then expire over time and it isn't exactly fair that we pay for long periods of downtime.

Anyway I think we should focus on getting the server backup and not getting a couple of days back.
(12-27-2011, 01:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's de-activated again, I will need to find another host.

How long will it take to get the new host, buddy?

Good luck, I can imagine that it drives you mad and you got a lot on your shoulders...
(12-27-2011, 01:53 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: To be fair to the server, there isn't much they can do and it is a bad time however I agree that you pay for donator features which then expire over time and it isn't exactly fair that we pay for long periods of downtime.

Anyway I think we should focus on getting the server backup and not getting a couple of days back.

If we Donate we can't expect them to give anything else but the Pack that comes with Donator, noticed that we DONATED.

(12-25-2011, 02:27 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: Oh be quite.. Who are you to call is no lives? You're the one seeking virtual attention.. I'm sorry, but what makes you any different? You play everyday, you come on the forum everyday, and you donated REAL money for virtual money.

Yes, I donated too, but I'm not calling others no lives.
Remember, I was referring to "those who have lost the will to live"; those who are crying over this (see: first and second page).

And for the record, I'm not seeking "virtual attention". I simply made a witty statement that wasn't serious.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Actually from what ive heard before, if the server timer is not running (not ingame hours timer) then donations is paused, im not sure if thats 100% correct but ive heard it somewhere, besides read what killjoy said, Donations is you helping the server, NOT purchasing something, theres other games and things to do then just sit playing gmod
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(12-27-2011, 03:05 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(12-25-2011, 02:27 PM)Elroy Jenkins Wrote: Oh be quite.. Who are you to call is no lives? You're the one seeking virtual attention.. I'm sorry, but what makes you any different? You play everyday, you come on the forum everyday, and you donated REAL money for virtual money.

Yes, I donated too, but I'm not calling others no lives.
Remember, I was referring to "those who have lost the will to live"; those who are crying over this (see: first and second page).

And for the record, I'm not seeking "virtual attention". I simply made a witty statement that wasn't serious.

I will always find you annoying and the one wanting most attention. Why do you have to comment like that, even just for a joke? It is not funny at all, so quit it.

Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
The following 1 user Likes Happily Insane's post:
  • coolniceguy42
(12-27-2011, 01:23 PM)nadrick Wrote: attention is what they seek, do not give in to their game

finally someone gets it -.-
(12-27-2011, 05:18 PM)BlueScattle Wrote: I will always find you annoying and the one wanting most attention. Why do you have to comment like that, even just for a joke? It is not funny at all, so quit it.
Feel free to stop bitching whenever. You may not have found it funny, but others did.

Changing the subject; how about we all just stop feeding the troll and arguing amongst eachother?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
[Image: dre0048l.jpg]

I can still use my cake!
Life goes on, there's other things to do while we wait, I'm not crying about it and giving the attacker the satisfaction.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Pechvarry, Noobias